CSI: NY

My Name is Mac Taylor

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 19, 2008 on CBS

• Ok, so someone wants to kill Mac Taylor. It's just figuring out which Mac Taylor out of the many that the killer wants. And who better to solve the case then well of course Mac Taylor himself.

This was a great chapter. Everyone played a part in it. Some of the great moments were:

Case: Ok, I knew the loud mouth reporter was the cause of this whole case. Why? Well first of all he was a loud mouth, and second he was a reporter. They always have something to hide. Plus he was in a real hurry to leave. Why would you leave a police station when someone is out to get you.

Mac: His interaction with all of his other name sakes. It was great when one of the Mac's challenged him about knowing what they were going through and he announced "Dectective....Mac Taylor". The look on thier faces said it all. Also does Mac have a crush on his new boss. I think the answer is Yes. So now we have D and L, it looks good for Flack and Angell, and now Mac getting back into the dating game. But does she sort kind a remind you of a certain ME that used to work with Mac. Just a thought. Stella: Always at the heart of things. Trying to find out who is after her friend. The amount of compassion that she had for the killer is why she is a good person. Even though he killed two people, he did it because someone killed the love of his life.

Doc: I am not sure how he finds out the things that he does, but it was like he was the one who broke the case when he found the hit and run site.

D/L: Not to many teasing moments, but it was good to see them back in action. Can't wait until next week.

Adam: As always, he brings humor to lighten up the moment. It was cute how at the end Stella and He went through the data base to see how many people had the same name as thier crew.
CTRC