CSI: NY

My Name is Mac Taylor

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 19, 2008 on CBS

• Mac Taylor's in New York are being killed

In this episode of CSI New York, the following happens. We open this episode with the 2nd person named Mac Taylor to have been attacked/killed in the same week. Mac Taylor now believes he is the next victim. The team soon make the decision to call in all of the Mac Taylors that are in New York. There soon is another victim, name Mac Taylor, but this one is still alive. We soon learn that the killer is looking for a pacific Mac Taylor, and only has a description of their car to go on. This is why the killer is checking car keys. Mac gets the number of Mac Taylors in custody down to 7, based on the fact that the others don't drive or are children. The team soon learn the reason why Mac Taylor's are being targeted. The killer is looking for the one who killed his girlfriend. They to his apartment but he isn't there. They track him down and find him sitting by all of his girlfriend's photos near where she died. He has also drenched himself in gasoline. He soon falls onto of the candles and sets himself on fire.
TNT