CSI: NY

Point of View

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 19, 2010 on CBS

• Pa..Leeeze... this CSI NY is getting as bad as CSI Miami with weak scripts.

OK lets see. A NYC detective with loads of experience at almost being a super cop watches from his Rear Window what appears to be a guy handling a vile of something or other that kills a canary and is also linked to a death at a bar and he doesn't immediately get home security over there? inspector Clouso..we missed you. Where have you been hiding?...France? And the incredible circumstance that Clouso's girlfriend just happened to be in NY and just happened to be in the apartment of the suspect when Mac is repairing himself from his fall across the courtyard from Mac's new apartment...Pa...Leeeeze.

Pa..Leeeze... this CSI NY is getting as bad as CSI Miami with weak scripts.
  • Oh well....

I LOVE Gary Sinise, when this show came on years ago I was really looking forward to watching it. After two years, I just stopped. It just didn't seem to be realistic. So after all these years I gave it a shot....well, I'm surprised no one reviewed the fact that he did NOT call the authorties after witnessing the gas mask and the death of the bird. OMG, in real life anyone would call the authorities, let alone someone connected with law inforcment.
    The idea of the episode, taken from the movie "Rear Window" with Jimmy Stewart, could have been so much better if they hadn't let that mistake happen right off the bat.
  • One of the best episodes ever on CSI NY!

It was quite interesting to see Mac injured and spying on his neighbors. I loved Stella's reaction to him spying and how she brought him breakfast. It really shows how close the team is and I love that. They're not afraid to hug each other or take care of each other, they're family. Adam was so cute when he was in Mac's apartment. He is always so nervous around Mac, but that what makes him so adorable. Seeing Peyton again was actually more interesting that I had thought it would be. It's not everyday you get to see a woman punch Mac Taylor either, even if it was just a little punch. Overall, awesome episode!
  • Quiet chapter with an old character coming back....

It was fine, not great but not boring either... Peyton bothered me a little bit though... Her attitude was very flirty all the time with Mac and she even tried to kiss him... The case seemed to be the less important thing on the chapter and there wasn't a lot of science in it actually... As always Adam was the highlight of the chapter and his scene with Mac was really funny. I missed Danny and Flack... One of my favorite scenes? the bees one... Lindsay and her bugs affinity and Adam walking them was funny!
    Mac can barely walk but he can kick a door open? *rolls*
  • Point of view

Just one more episode left for CSI: NY in what has been a pretty fun season with some really good episodes (like Hill Harper trapped in prison) and some big name guest stars. The show is moving to Fridays next season, for which will most likely be its last, and that is unfortunate as this is one of the best procedurals on television.

Tonight's episode was exciting, but it lacked in substance a little bit. There was actually too much action at times, a lot of yelling and screaming, and not much of a backstory; kind of like a Steven Seagal movie.

Nice episode, hopefully the season finale is even better.
  • An old face returns........

In this episode of CSI New York, the following happens. When Mac suffers an injury at work, he is forced to stay at home and work from there. He starts watching his neighbours and soon sees thing strange. He sees one of them buying something and later putting it inside of his bird's cage. We later see the bird dying. Then the man gets a visitor and it is Peyton. Mac calls her and manages to get her to see that the man she is staying with is up to something dangerous. Luckily Mac and the team manage to stop him before he can kill anyone. As the episode ends, we see Mac and Peyton alone in his apartment talking, and watching his neighbours. Overall a very good and enjoyable episode. I liked seeing Peyton again, since I thought she was cut out of the show, and in a bad way. Perhaps this isn't the last we have seen of her?