CSI: NY

Raising Shane

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 29, 2006 on CBS

• OMG It's the CSI-is-the-suspect plot that isn't clichéd!!

CSI: NY fricking rules, man. When I first read that Hawkes was a suspect in a murder, I thought that it was going to be a clichéd plot. Well, when you think about it it was, but the way they delivered it was fricking AWESOME!! Lol I love what danny said to the Chief, "Bring it on, Grandpa, I'll show a thing or two about what this science geek can do!"

Then Mac locking the door to talk to Hawkes was so naughty. I don't know if I've said this before but Mac seems to be taking his old anger from Danny to Hawkes. I think he needs to see a counsellor or something to take about his dating situation, or lack there of now, so he and Peyton can get back together and get can get his frustration out.

Poor Danny, Shane really struck a cord when he mentioned Danny bro, Louie. I wouldn't have been surprised if he shot Shane for what he said. But luckily, he kept his head of straight and made Shane realize his bro was guilty, which I'm glad he was otherwise this plot wouldn't have been great.
CTRC