CSI: NY

Raising Shane

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 29, 2006 on CBS

• A very well-written episode

Shane Casey came back with a vengeance, didn't he?? It was very ingenious how he set up Dr. Hawks with the murder. The clothing, the GSR, and the timimg was excellent. I always like Edward Furlong. He was young John Connor in Terminator II: Judgement Day. It is great to see that his career is enjoying a resurgenace. Emotions were very high between the CSI team and the Captain. I almost thought we were watching CSI: Criminal Scene Investigation.

I figured Peyton and Mac would break up eventually. He still seem like he is not over the death of his wife. Also, he has a step son now, which may complicate things. The scene between Danny and Shane was absolutely fabulous, especially since they both are similar in the fact that they wanted to protect their older brothers. Danny was about to break down but he showed the photograph of the ring, proving that Shane's brother actually murdered the bartender. Did anyone noticed in the end when Hawkes was released, Stella was there and they hugged and walked away with their arms around each other? I wonder if they have something going on? And I hope Danny and "Montana" get together.