CSI: NY

Right Next Door

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 09, 2008 on CBS

• Stella is victimized once again.

The team is convinced that an arsonist living in Stella's building is responsible starting the building on fire but some mysterious notes in Stella's apartment point to an abducted boy who only wanted to get someone's attention.

The best scene was Mac rescuing Bailey. Clearly, he has a bit of a soft spot for kids. The way he was looking at Bailey and her parents gave me the impression that he missed not having kids with Claire. The writer's did a pretty good job of showing us that even the best detectives can be decieved by people. Who would have thought that Stella's neighbor was responsible for abducting two children, certainly not Stella. It was obvious to me that the neighbor was up to no good when she left the scene of the fire with Bailey O Dell while Austin was left behind. I wasn't at all surprised to see Danny sleeping with Rueben's mother. Either the writer's have officially come up with interesting ways to show us that Danny is taking Rueben's death hard or they are deliberately trying to ruin a great character. Danny is alot of things, but I do not take him for someone who would cheat on his girlfriend. I hope this storyline is dropped and the writer's work at improving the relationship between Danny and Lindsay. At the very least, let us know that they are still friends.
TNT