CSI: NY

Scared Stiff

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 12, 2010 on CBS

• A young woman scared to death??

I watched the chapter and my favorite thing of is was Hawkes!! how cool was he and all the ghosts stuff? And then of course the whole team teasing him? the case was quite creepy after all, that guy was scary. And the whole mortuary scene was really unsetling, with the guy hiding in one of the coolers. I liked that there were more girls that had lived the same as the victim, that was unexpected.
    I loved Flack's comment about him liking his girls concious...:lol:
    Again no DL... This time they didn't even be in the same room together... I miss them together... I think Jo is being a little bit overly flirty with Mac
  • 7x08

this case was one of the most well writen chapters in the csi ny history, this one reminds me that gold times of csi las vegas where all chapter were good.

I loved the horror style that they put here and maybe the only critic would be the scene where lindsay saw those ghosts because it was very unrealistic, but in general this chapter was awesome.

I think that the next one is going to be brilliant too, I really want to know the mystery of that buried girl.

good, very good...

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in English, please forgive my mistakes