CSI: NY

Sex, Lies, And Silicone

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 22, 2008 on CBS

• I really am loving this season, and this episode is just the very reason I watch. It's a great installment, and the characters are always surprising. The 'doll' ties everybody in to each others underlying sexual tones.

As usual, the beginning of the episode lays the plot and the feel of the show. I keep hearing that there's something going on with Adam and Stella... or atleast with Adam. There was a moment when Adam spontaneously brushed an eye-lash off of Stella's face. It kept me wondering if this was his moment of showing affection, or whether this was just another of his awkward moments. I like both. The doll. Oh my gosh. I couldn't stop laughing at how and where and when the doll(s) were dragged into the fun, and how they (dolls) revealed the inner workings of emotions between characters. Linds and Flack are happening. Although Flack keeps his cool head. I loved when Linds yells out (paraphrase here) "A doll! I can understand you leaving me for another woman, but a DOLL!!" Flacks response shows how cool-headed he is with all of this, "Excuse my wife. She's not well." Hysteria. All in all, this is another fine example of the series, and keeps me waiting for the next episode.