CSI: NY

Sleight Out of Hand

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on CBS

Episode Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• Wow! Criss Angel can actually act, we find out more about Lindsay's past, and... Danny goes to Montanna to support Lindsay?

Magic, magic, magic. Gotta love that stuff, especially when you get an illusionist as well-known and respected as Criss Angel, who actually has his own show, called 'Mind Freak'. Now, you put magic, murder, and science together and you're going to come up with a pretty interesting combination, to say the least.

Criss proves he can act and act believably, especially with the role he was given. It would be interesting to know how many tricks we didn't see, tricks he probably did for the CSI: NY cast and crew.

As for Danny and Lindsay, once Lindsay started her trip to the witness stand, I kept having a sneaking suspicion that Danny might show up. He did indeed. And, more importantly, Lindsay reached for him.

It was also interesting to finally find out what had happened in Lindsay's past, the incident that had taken the lives of her friends and left her the only survivor. All I can say is that kind of incident would scar anyone for life.

For all those who really wanted to see Danny and Lindsay get it together, darn it, darn it, darn it! We came so darn close to seeing the first Danny/Lindsay kiss but thanks to the reporters they were interupted. How close were they? Nose-side-by-side close! Aaaaggghhhh! Darn it!

All in all, I thought this episode was one of thier better efforts.
1 2 >