CSI: NY

Sleight Out of Hand

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on CBS

• The best episode this season. Criss Angell really can act. Mac and company investigate the horrific murders of two employees of illusionist Luke Blade. The victims deaths are exact imitations of stunts performed by Luke.

Criss Angell is a great illusionist and also a great actor. His performance of Luke Blade was downright chilling. Danny and Mac had some good moments, the first I've seen Mac truly warm up to Danny in a long time. Mac also seemed to have a lighter mood in general. Loved the part when he told Danny to set his arm on fire. Lindsay finally testified against the gunman who killed her three friends in a diner shootout when she was 14. The flashbacks were chilling to watch and Anna did a convincing job of telling her story. Danny thinking the lab tech walking by his office was Lindsay was so cute. I thought it was great when he showed up in the courthouse in Montana to show his support for Lindsay. Danny is such a great guy. I hope we see more sweet moments between Danny and Lindsay.