CSI: NY

Sleight Out of Hand

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on CBS

• Illusions and Murder, Trial and Happiness

I really enjoyed this episode. The Luke Blade story was wonderful. Mac knew it was him but they had to find the evidence to prove it. Using the magic tricks to help him understand the mechanics, discovering Blade was adopted and given up, Good job CSI's. Chris Angel was exceptionally believable as the psychopath. His speach just before attempting to drown his adoptive mother, priceless. I loved it from start to finish.

Flack and Hawkes in the magic store, their banter was priceless: Houdini and mobsters, RNA and DNA. Flacks expression when Rupert used the Houdini expression on them---SOOOO GOOD!

Danny & Lindsay.........FINALLY. It's good to see some resolution to the tension that's been mounting between them since LRC. The hand holding, the head leaning, the hug, and (pardon me while I totally ship out) THE ALMOST KISS! OH JOY! OH RAPTURE! All better now. It was nice to watch these two come together. The writers, very intelligently, realized that their actions would convey their feelings so much better than words--great job!