CSI: NY

Sleight Out of Hand

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on CBS

• "Loved it!"'

I loved this episode! Loved it! This episode started off with Luke Blade, played by Criss Angel. Angel did an excellent job portraying the character and he quickly became a suspect when people in his crew kept showing up murdered. The whole crew worked this case, including Danny had had pulled a triple shift. Mac, sensing this told him to go home after the shift. Meanwhile, Stella gets a call from Lindsay. She's testifying in Montana and she sees the murdered come into the courtroom, she's spooked but she does tell Stella to tell everybody Hi. Danny walks into the room and she tells Danny that Lindsay doesn't not sound okay and the truth is shown on Danny's face. He's worried about her. Later on, Danny goes to his apartment and he's worn out, he says go with your instincts and we see him going out the door. Lindsay gets on the stand and the next thing we see is Danny coming in the courtroom. He holds her hand for the verdict and they both get up, but Lindsay has other plans. She pulls back Danny and they almost kiss. Danny leads her out of the courtroom. This episode was wonderfully written. We see the moments between danny and lindsay and is apparent that the writers have a great plan for these two.

vexus