CSI: NY

Sleight Out of Hand

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on CBS

• One of my favorite CSI:NY episodes! So much D/L going on! :D Luke Blade was awesome! BUT pshycotic...The only reason I gave it a 9.9 is because of the ENDING. DAMN, PAPARAZZI! =))

One of my favorites because of the whole Criss Angel, magic thing. It really got me on the edge of my seat! The tricks were sooo cool! He was a pshyco in the end though, which was also freakishly awesome.
    Danny and Lindsay are VERY SWEET in this episode which automatically makes it great in my book. ;) All the drama with Lindsay was so sad and to see how much it hurt her to bring up the past and face the criminal who was behind it all, it's just too much. And so Danny comes riding in on his white horse. Metaphorically ofcourse. ;) He did it just for her. :)
    Stella and the AIDS. Sadness. I felt agony for her that time when Danny almost caught her researching about it...
    Anywayz, in the end, when the the guy was convicted, THEY ALMOST KISSED. UGH. The paparazzi came...UGH. -QUOTE!-
    Stella: They say burning is the most painful of deaths.
    Danny: I love it. How do they know? What did they do, take a poll? 64% of dead people surveyed...