CSI: NY

Sleight Out of Hand

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on CBS

• Fantastic episode!

What can I say? This was a fantastic episode. The case with Luke Blade was nice. But what was even better- Lindsay is back! After three episodes without her, she's finally back, and we see her testifying in Montana. She has to face the man who killed her friends. The courtroom scenes were intense and full of emotions. Amazing.

Meanwhile a very tired Danny starts to see Lindsay walking through the lab and when he finally comes home after a very long shift, decides to follow his instincts.

Then we see Lindsay again, continuing her testimony. And who enters the courtroom? It's Danny. Danny, who flew across the country to be there for his Montana.

In the end, the killer is send to prison. Danny and Lindsay stand up to leave the courtroom, Lindsay stopps, causing Danny to turn around to her. They get closer and- are interrupted by reporters, just the moment they wanted to kiss! They leave the courtroom together.

What a wonderful and intense episode. And Danny and Lindsay almost kissed! Fantastic!