CSI: NY

Some Buried Bones

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 07, 2007 on CBS

• overall a good episode. I liked the cases, and I liked the stuff with Reed. Poor kid. But I have to say I appreciated Stella being all sweet to her. Of course they made Nelly turn out a victim. Spoilers inside. I had better paragraphs. I swear

THE BEGINNING:
    HAHAHAH . Okay, I definitely loved the beginning. Not because it was intelligently and well put together. I guess you could say it was, because it was so hilarious. I couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Why was it so funny? The song on the background was Nelly Furtado’s, one of her new singles, and as we hear it, we see Nelly stealing clothes. Cause that’s what she does. Hahahahahaha. Well okay she doesn’t do that in real life obviously. But I love that they tied her in that way. Hee hee. It’s one of my favorite songs of hers too. Good choice :D THE CASES:

Nelly Furtado’s case started off pretty girl. I mean really, I was like “MWAAHAHHA” when we found out the outfit she has is to interrupt the infrared signal. I was WONDERING why she went in all shiny. SHE IS GENIUS! Well okay, the writers are. And the poor security guard dies as he goes in to chick on her. Not suspicious at all. So what do they do? Find out what she is stealing. MWAHAH the chick was a personal shoplifter? I want! Aww she might have had a bully in her life, and awwww, we find out Adam had a bully in his life!!! Ooo stupid girl left behind DNA.

She pulled bait and switches. One went in her mouth and took off a real one, interesting, I gotta try that. Hahh just kidding. And she is taking blood pressure pills? What is WRONG with this chick? Oooo she takes it to forget a traumatic event? Poor chica. And she didn’t do it? NICE flip. It ended up being the store clerk. HAHAHAHA. Oooo and Chris, her partner killed him. NICE. Stella says the larceny charges have not been dropped, but the murder has been fixed. She asks what she was taking the drugs for. She used to be a dental hygienist. Awww bless. Hmm, not sure if I like her acting very much. Aww and Stella gives her her card? Bless Stella. Second case was with the hedge maze. Ooooo creepy. And a statue had the blood? Hahah I love Flack. Ooooo the victim was lured there? Who would do that? He was attacked in the very center. Have to say, I loved the moving up from the maze back to the lab. And in the neck of his vic is a piece of a key thingy with a maze thingy. Guy killed was tripping in the maze, he was drugged up. The sword on a statue is what stabbed him in the back. Stupid Fraternity pranks. Ooo and the thing found in his neck was a map out of the maze, and the pen on him was filled with his blood? EW.

Again, have to say, I love how it twists again. The names found on the vic, don’t belong to him. So who the hell is he? Ooo I love the kid who wanted to call the governor, who was good friends with one of the names’ father, and they were all we can call him for you.

Oooo Reed came to see him. He knew the dead kid. He comes with some information- the kid was working on some intense stuff- he was writing about a secret society. It’s like a cult, not a fraternity. Interesting. When they found the entry I got shivers up my spine. “And when you join, you’re a brother till death,” and he was going to leave… and that was his last entry. So one of the kids Brian took a test for is a King and Shadow dude? WTF they brand each other?? And he claims he had no idea. An exit ceremony is just a beat down? Hah right. It’s an ABSINTHE spoon, that’s what they had in his neck. And he says he had to get out of the maze alone, so the brothers aren’t there to take care of them anymore…weirdos.

OH NO! Mac’s son got beat up by a Shadow dude. Why are they freaks? Oooo he was writing on people who wrote on people who bought exam takers…And he promised he wouldn’t tell on Brian if Brian quit. Awww Reed is a good kid. Ooo the stuff that caused him to hallucinate was from a med student, his roommate. He killed him to get a straight 4.0 . Stupid attacked a cop’s son. FAVORITE SCENE:
    Between Mac and his son near the end, where poor Reed thinks it’s HIS fault. Bless his heart. And Mac says she wasn’t buried, her body wasn’t found. Aww bless. And he hugs him. Awww Reed. Please say you’re staying in touch!

OVERALL:
    A good episode. I liked the cases, and I liked the stuff with Reed. Poor kid. Nelly was okay… I guess. But I have to say I appreciated Stella being all sweet to her. Of course they made Nelly turn out a victim.
TNT