CSI: NY

The 34th Floor

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 24, 2010 on CBS

• Better than I had thought it would be

This episode was much better than I had expected, but not a favourite. I like Jo, I do, but if I would have to choose between her and Stella; Stella would win. I love how Jo really scared Adam with making him believe she has a file on him. That was great and so typical Adam to fall for that!

It's really sucks though that we won't get to see Stella again, I think it would have been better if it had been a real goodbye and not just a skip to five months a head (which by the way I hate because it feels like the writers are to lazy to write a proper continuation and just skip a few months instead). I know we got to see what happened in flashbacks, but I would have loved to see more than just Lindsay shooting Shane and then Mac hugging her after it. I would have wanted to see an investigation about if it was a justified shot or see the whole team support Lindsay.

Overall, great episode, predictable murder though (as soon as we find out she's pregnant you figure out that is the motive too). Would have loved to see more and especially would have loved to have a proper goodbye for Stella.