CSI: NY

The Box

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 26, 2008 on CBS

• Lindsay tells Danny that she is pregnant.

In this episode of CSI New York, the following happens. The CSI team are called in when a body is found in the trunk of a car that has been crushed. From the bones in the trunk they estimate that the female victim was between 17-25 years old. The team trace the car and believe that the Jane Doe in the back is the owner of the car. They head to her house and find that is not the case.
    When the team do a facial reconstruction of the victim, they run it through the database of missing people but get no hits. When Lindsay sees the picture of Jane Doe, she knows who she is and passes on the name. Danny also learns in this episode, that Lindsay is pregnant. The team soon realise that the victim was pregnant with a baby boy when she was killed, and the child was cut from her body. We soon learn that the victims name is Nicole. When her parents learnt that she was pregnant they threw her out. It soon becomes obvious that the doctor who Nicole was seeing was in on her murder. We soon learn that the owners of the car stole the baby and are now passing him off as their own. They soon find the woman and she has the baby. She locks herself inside of a toilet and the police are outside waiting for her to give herself up. We soon learn from the husband that Nicole wanted to get rid of the baby and Nicole agreed to give them her baby. But she changed her mind. She then fell down the stairs and died. And since he knew that the ambulance wouldn't make it until after the baby had died as well, so he cut the baby out. The police and the team manage to talk the woman down and get the baby off of her. We then see that it was the grandparents that Danny has been talking to the whole episode. They are there to pick up their grandson. They are handed their grandson and we see Danny and Lindsay standing together, almost holding hands.