CSI: NY

The Lady in the Lake

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 02, 2012 on CBS

• Great great

Loved this show. Did not end as I thought it would - a rich mom killing her son's girlfriend...

But I really did not think the male telling a 'story' to the two young girls made any sense. Did not need it in the show.....
  • After draining a Central Park lake while searching for a murder weapon, Mac and the team discover the body of a young woman dressed in a ballgown.

I enjoyed "The Lady in the Lake" very much but it's not perfect. I did not care for AJ Buckley's character telling the two kids the story of the investigation as if it were a fairy tale. Also, the whole story of him thinking he hit the jackpot when he found the space probe fragment in the lake was a bit silly. The episode would have worked better without those story elements. That aside, I think the cast does a very good job in their parts of the investigation. What I thought was very clever was the parts of the murder investiagtion which make you think the murder victim was no angel (The text message, the $50,000 check.). It certainly did a good job of keeping me guessing until the end. The epsiode also ended well with Mac learning the concesquences of refusing to acknowledge his medical condition soon enough. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.
  • CSI:N.Y.

Really a great episode, the storyline was well written. Never thought that his mother

had murdered that poor girl. These last 3 episode's has been the best so far this season. Love this show.
  • Great episode. slight cast error

good episode. I do enjoy the way they occasionally bring in different viewpoints to tell the story from different viewpoints. I appreciate it was halloween week but I'm sure Tv.com cant expect us to believe that the afro-american suspect being chased at the start is the white singer from Stoke. Robbie Williams really cant act that well.
  • great episode lady in the lake

I thought the lady in the lake was great episode, lots crime solving, little humor with the car impounding, and telling the kids a story. And I have to say i really liked that Christine was not in it, mac was solving a crime, thats why people watch it.