CSI: NY

The Ride-In

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on CBS

• Wow, what an episode.

This was a wicked episode. The whole Noah's Ark thing totally through me in for a loop.

Crime 1: I thought there was a body in the Ark until the camera went in. I was surprised when I saw there were people in there. I figured the Ark had been just finished, so there'd be nothing in it. Finding a pair of scissors in the guy's chest really freaked me out. Not in the ick kind of way, but that it just re-enforced the fact that things can be left in the human body from surgery.

A con-artist turned "disciple" of God, if you will. Given the length of time he and his partner were doing their con-ing, I didn't think that jail time would make him see the light (figuratively speaking). Plus, if we want to go by what the Bible said, Noah was pure in heart. Our Noah of today sure as heck isn't.

I couldn't help it. I giggled when it was discovered that the scissors that were left in him caused an infection of sorts and made him delusional. The revealing of the killer wasn't much of a shocker to me. Although, I think she got her just desserts when she found out the money given to her was phony.

Crime 2: Just to clear this up with folks, I'm a victim of almost two decades worth of second hand smoking, so if you think I'm supporting smoking, please don't. I just think you can't force people to not smoke. It's their lungs. Anyway, if it weren't for the fact the advertising was for cigarettes, I'd have to say the advertising was a good one.

Man, the boss guy of the smoking company is a really dickweed, who....grrr....got on my nerves almost as much as Stella. I feel bad for "anti-"smoker vic's wife. His husband gets killed just because some idiot thought that setting him on fire would make him change his mind.

OMG I was totally shocked when Sid was out, on the floor of the morgue, not breathing and Stella (of all people) finds him. Man, the writers are really not giving her much of a break with the whole HIV crisis. But, at least they aren't over-killing it. Man, what a tender moment at the end between Stella and Sid.