CSI: NY

The Ride-In

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on CBS

• It was a great episode. I miss Lindsay and wish her home, and am rather upset they didn't mention her AGAIN. But what can ya do right?

THE BEGINNING:
    I actually missed a little bit of the beginning, but I loved how it went step by step and how Danny was being led around by Flack and Mac. Absolutely wonderful!

THE CASES:
    I definitely liked the first case with the Noah's Ark. I thought that was interesting. At first I figured wow 100 thou each? Definite con. But then we find out, man he actually believed what happened. BUT WHY? And of course, science finds an answer, (does science always need to find an answer? Anyways, I loved how it ended up being a con or started to be, but then he was like noooo I believe the world is ending. And his partner ended up being the chick on the phone. (i totally caught that. I didn't believe her for a second. She seemed too different on the phone.)

I loved that he had so many followers. I mean come on. Hahaha. And they believed him. And the guys with the counterfeit cash thought it was a sign from God. MWAHAHAH. At first, I thought one of the followers killed him. I thought all the money on him was a message of sorts: "as in you pulled this con on us, and for all our money," sort of thing

Stella's case with the CIG guy. When i looked at this, I thought that A) the cigarette company killed him or B) He actually worked for the cigarette company and wasn't the real mascot of the suit. I was half right it seems. Though he did really belong in the suit and it ended up being : DRACULA. Hahahaha. Love it. At first I was afraid it was going to be a bit cliche, because the initial clues pointed to what I assumed was gonna happen. But as it is famously quoted: "When you assume... you make an *** out of u and me."

RANDOM NOTES:
    Mac seems to know a lot of the bible. What is up Mac? You're all about the science. No? I definitely felt for Sid with his "life is in danger." I did not expect it to go down like that. I did love how Stella was just like "MUST SAVE." She was so sweet with him. And then when she was on the verge of tears saying how her gums bled that morning? She is so sweet for being worried for him. And I love how Sid was like, but you saved my life. I cried. I have to admit I did.

Now seriously. Someone tell me the whole Mac thing. When did he find out? When did she tell him? Because I was expecting him to BLOW up.

FAVORITE SCENES:
    What was up with Hawkes and making people smoke? Hahah I can't believe he did that. But bless Stella for saying these guys get hazard pay. I love her. I really do!

I loved the Giant Ark. I mean come on. That was absolutely brilliant. And I loved how there were actual animals on it.

I loved how at the end it started to rain. it was rather fitting. Yes it's been one of the warmest winters with no precipitation (there is so forecast of a drought) but then it rains, just like they believed it would. And as it starts to, Mac sees a giraffe YAY I love giraffes.

OVERALL: