CSI: NY

Veritas

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 24, 2008 on CBS

• Great opening!

*Credits: Same images as last year, except that we see Lindsay smiling instead of examining a gun and finally Sid and Adam are on them!! Good for them...I have to confess that Lindsay image made me a little sad...It's from the moment Danny and her are quoting Jaws..jsut before the 'this is hard' moment...But maybe they would change the images as the season goes by...
    *Case: We already knew that it was going to be a Mac and Stella chapter so I didn't have lots of expectations about seeing a lot from the other characters... Danny, Hawkes, and Lindsay almost didn't appear, Sid did his job and disappeared, Adam was amazing!! I love that guy! Really cute an smart! Two moments to remember: him getting in the precinct looking for Flack and talking with Mac and asking him if he had a sister!!
    I liked how they solved the case. It was good althought I've found the end quite exagerated...ALl those guns and cops and everything for just on man that was probably unarmed and infront of his family...
    I loved Flack's sister, and Flack's worry for her...Eddie did a really good job....A little confession: I didn't notice Flacks tie until half of the episode!! and it wasn't that bad!
    Good premiere...It was not an amazing one but they had to continue the finale storyline!