Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 24, 2008 on CBS

• good but not the best it could have been

not the best premiere but a good episode anyway.

I LOVE ADAM!!!!!!! he was sooooooooooo cute!!! i love how scared he was of Mac and yet managed to stand on his ground saying he'd do the same thing over if he had to. that shows how good a friend he is, he's loyal.

love big brother Flack, hope we're gonna see more of that. so protective and yet a bit out of line too.

not enough Lindsay and her little demonstration wasn't as good as others in the past. yes it was cute that Mac 'sensed' it was coming but it didn't impress me as much as others had.

i'm so happy AJ and Robert are in the credits but i did wonder too why they were before Hill, i guess that Eddie's always the last one because he's a cop not a CSI and it is CSI: NY. but i thought it's a bit unfair to have Hill after AJ and Robert.

what else...what else? oh yes i liked that Stella pushed herself up on her own and saved herself, no need for a knight in shining armor. Danny wasn't memorable in this episode, we didn't see much of him either, but that didn't bother me that much. i guess i'm still a little bit mad at him.

so overall i liked the episode, mostly because i hadn't had my hopes up so i was pleasantly surprised with some things nad not expecting too much meant i wasn't too disappointed.