CSI: NY

Vigilante

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 18, 2011 on CBS

• Somebody calls 911 to report a murder before it actually happened. Mac and the team soon learn the murder victim is a serial rapist the NYPD has sought for quite some time. Could the murder be a case of vigilante justice?

"Vigilante" is a good episode. I found myself interested on where the story would go, but I was somewhat disappointed in the episode as a whole. As good as this episode may be, it's just a rehash of the better season four episode "Commuted Sentences". "Vigilante" recycles plot points from "Commuted Sentences". Two women who are victims of sexual assault who conspire together to kill sexual predators. When they are caught they give speeches to Mac and Jo about how they feel that what they have done is right. I hope the CSI: NY writers don't do any more retreads.

• 7x15

this kind of episodes are exactly the episodes I think are killing csi ny, I mean, it was to slow and poor developed that for me it was difficult to reach to the ending scene, in past seasons, the beginning scenes were more interesting, they cath viewer attention with no problem, but now, they are slow and few interesting.

When season 7 started, I thougt it was going to be a brilliant season because the first episodes were very weel done, actually the first 10 episodes were amazing but now I have found three bad episodes in less than two months. I think csi ny writers should make this episodes more interesting as they did in previous season P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in english, please forgive my mistakes