Not a bad episode but not a good one. Many lame things about the crime.
1) If you are a wealthy couple, surely you have domestic service to open your door if a package arrives.
2) It's dinner time. The door rings. Nobody's there, just a misterious package. And she opens the door! C'mon! Haven't you read Safety for Dummies!
3) And you, yes, you, the dead guy: Haven't you read Safety for Dummies too? Never try to fight a mugger, you fool. And never take the robber's ski mask, moron!
4) I knew that the wife had something to do with the killing before the CSI arrived.
5) I knew the daughter had something to do with the robbery (and maybe the crime) before she arrived.
6) The alledged girlfriend red herring was too red and too herring to fool anyone. Luckily it lasted only some minutes.
Maybe I have seen too many crime series. Maybe it is just that CSI NY is becoming predictable. Maybe.