TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Cupid Forums

ABC (ended 2009)

Unaired episodes?

JasmineHR

[1]May 25, 2009
    • level: 35

Sadly, the show was cancelled. Really was hoping they'd give this second go-around a better chance. Does anybody know if there are any unaired episodes and if so, will they air?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lancer1993

[2]May 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    I heard/read there were 7 eps made, how many aired? I'm not in the US.

JasmineHR

[3]May 26, 2009
    Hm, well, there are seven episodes listed on tv.com. The last one is called "Bio Hazard" but I don't think they ever aired it. It says it aired on 05/19 but I think they announced the cancellation before that and it was pulled from programming.

I could be wrong though! There's no episode summary so I don't know what it's about. I remember the "Left of the Dial" episode with the radio personality and the caller. I think that's the most recent one that aired.

amber8032

[4]May 27, 2009
    • level: 28
    Yep "Left of the Dial" was the last episode they were gonna air unfortunately!

JasmineHR

[5]Jun 1, 2009
    Alrighty, so no word on when or even if they're going to air the remaining episodes? Anybody know if it's available online, preferably by stream rather than download?

haldrey

[6]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 22
    The last episode (# 7) Bio Hazard was aired last night (June 16). It took me by surprise, it was not even advertised, and to think that it was a pretty good episode. Let's say that it was a consolation prize to those of us missing the show.

mccar29

[7]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 36

Actually the episode that aired on 6/16 was My Fair Masseuse. I've been checking press releases but I so far nothing about other episodes to air.

JasmineHR

[8]Jun 20, 2009
    What?? Dang it, I still have it in my season passes on my TiVo but it didn't record! That really sucks. I even checked my History to see if it said why it didn't record and it wasn't listed. Guess they chose to play it last minute. Great, now I'll probably never see it unless they release a DVD because it's not very likely they repeat episodes of a show with such a short life span. Hopefully I'll be able to find it online somewhere.

JasmineHR

[9]Jun 23, 2009
    So I tracked down the episode and watched it. The storyline is the same (mostly) as one of the episodes of the original 1998 series. A good one though I'd have to admit the original did it better.

I looked at the episode list and the three or so other episodes that were listed the other day are now gone, including "Bio Hazard." I figured, since they had them listed, it meant that they had the episodes filmed and basically ready for airing. But now they're gone so were they taken off because they don't plan to ever air them or because they had scripts but nothing filmed? Anybody know?