Curb Your Enthusiasm Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on HBOBetween Seasons

An Advanced Review of Season 7!

kravitzfan12

[1]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 34
    Here's a link to an advanced review of the first three episodes of Season 7 and the events that transpire in them. Be warned, however, that there are spoilers about specific plot details in the review - so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

http://www.televisionaryblog.com/2009/09/reunions-rapprochements-and-ridiculous.html

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RoboAmish

[3]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 18
    Excellent!

I only skimmed through as I don't want to be spoiled, but the overall feeling seems to be positive. There was always the factor that my expectations for the season were too high, but the review has allayed some of my fear

efc91

[4]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 39

Great!

IGN.com has also gave it a good review. Cant wait til tomorrow night

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/102/1025216p1.html

stellarchick86

[5]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 32
    I just have to say I am LOVING this season so far, in my opinion, I like it more than last season. I do love Leon, so last season he was shown more than this season which is a plus for last season and a minus for this season BUT the other parts I like more on this season. I didnt care much for Loretta/Larry and I like Larry trying to slowly win Cheryls affection back (and Cheryl being on the show but not full time because she can be a bit much sometimes). I also like the storylines this season more- I think the Wendy wheelchair episode and The Black Swan episode were just plain hilarious. Last year we had episodes like The Rat Dog and The Lefty Call which I think were TOO over the top. It also seems like the supporting cast (Ted Danson, Funkhouser, Jeff, etc) are taking more of a backseat to let Larrys natural neuroticism shine through more so than last season which I also like.

RoboAmish

[6]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 18
    much as I liked the last season, this has easily been the best season since season 4

efc91

[7]Nov 14, 2009
    • level: 39
    This is so far my favourite season lets hope the last couple of episodes are as funny as the ones shown so far