Curb Your Enthusiasm Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on HBOBetween Seasons

Do you think one episode will show the entire reunion episode?

FriendlyCrono

[1]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 11

Do you think they will show the whole entire planned reunion episode during Curb? (as long as it goes through for Larrry)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RoboAmish

[2]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 18
    The season finale will show parts of it

Think of it as much the same way they showed parts of Larry's musical in the season 4 finale

antdude

[3]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 27
    As a second time viewer of this comedy series (watched Lakers with Shaq one -- that was funny) and not into this comedy series, I watched The Reunion episode and was disappointed. I was expecting Seinfeld comedy scenes.

RoboAmish

[4]Oct 5, 2009
    antdude wrote:
    As a second time viewer of this comedy series (watched Lakers with Shaq one -- that was funny) and not into this comedy series, I watched The Reunion episode and was disappointed. I was expecting Seinfeld comedy scenes.

bad call bud

I'd say there was quite a few like you, Seinfeld fans expecting something completely different to what they got. There's a reason it was called the anti-reunion

krussell47

[5]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    Definitely won't be showing an entire reunion show, but what they do show should be very hilarious. I am going to think of this as a teaser just to finally settle everybody's constant asking when a reunion show is going to take place. Guess what? This is the best we are going to get, which is still better than nothing.

pgsuperfan

[6]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 25
    I think it will the entire course of season would be GREAT

efc91

[7]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 39
    I still need to catch up with the last episode before this. Really looking forward to the reunion I have only seen Seinfeld once or twice but I love Curb so I'm excited.

RoboAmish

[8]Oct 5, 2009
    It was a fantastic episode, the best since season 4 in my opinion

Flipping a coin to decide on someones life, the benefit of the doubt, coordinating a tip, great to see Larry didn't pander to the Seinfeld crowd and skimp back on the Curb style and Larry's pettiness was still very much to the forefront.

The cast fit the show like a glove. Richards stole every scene he was in, I'm actually quite happy for him, I'd like this to turn things around for him. The exciting thing is that this is only the beginning; with the table read and reunion show itself on the horizon, things are looking pretty pretty pretty good...

jekyll

[9]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 86
    RoboAmish wrote:
    antdude wrote:
    bad call bud I'd say there was quite a few like you, Seinfeld fans expecting something completely different to what they got. There's a reason it was called the anti-reunion
    Sunday was just the set-up for the process of making the reunion. How could there be scenes? In terms of the show's action, the reunion show hasn't even filmed yet. It's a continuing plot arc for the season. A future episode is "The Table Read", most certainly about the cast doing the table read for the Seinfeld reunion. We're going to see many facets of the production, not just the completed product. Besides, if they just showed a reunion last night, we'd have missed the comedic gem of Jason Alexander being a huge jerk in not letting Larry coordinate their tips.

Freudiana

[10]May 12, 2010
    • level: 4

I kinda wish Jerry Stiller guest starred on the show. After all his son did and they did have a partial Seinfeld reunion.