Curb Your Enthusiasm Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on HBOBetween Seasons

Favorite Episode

markdevlin1012

[41]May 2, 2011
    • level: 4
    That one - the funny one - you know? The one with the thing! It's hilarious!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ankh49

[42]May 2, 2011
    • level: 5
    Thanks for recommending the "Grand Opening" Just finished watching it. Nearly wet myself when Susie came in at the end. She is one of my favs. I love the last ep of season 6 when you see Larry hanging with the Blacks. Particularly when she chews out Susie at the end! :-D

alau53

[43]Jul 25, 2011
    the funniest from start to finish is :

The Special Section season 3

larry uses his mothers death to get out of a stop and chat and going to a bat mitzvah..great line tell sara mazeltov..the end is hilarious with larry getting arrested and he uses my mother just died as an excuse for his bad behavior

Yaspaa

[44]Aug 16, 2011
    • level: 79
    Regarding this season, Vow of Silence was excellent. Richard being stood up cracked me up.

stellarchick86

[45]Sep 4, 2011
    • level: 32
    The one from tonight (about the car giving Larry's GF, Leon and Suzie orgasms) was the funniest one Ive seen in a long, long time. I havent laughed so hard in my life. I hope the good streak continues.

becksdakex

[46]Sep 5, 2011
    • level: 7
    Yes! Mister Softee is also one of my favorites now. Suzie and Larry in the car is crazy funny, been a long time since I laughed so much watching TV. Ski lift and the episode when Larry goes to see his "real" parents are also very funny. I guess I'm a bit fascinated with jewish culture.

alau53

[47]Sep 14, 2011

thats why you should see the special section s3 beckster..he just found out his mom died and because she had a tatoo had to be buried in the special section of the jewish cemetary..the way larry combined all the aspects of this episode at the end was terrific..from inadvertently passing phoney money, to not being notified that his mom died, using his moms death as a good excuse getting out of going somewhere he doesnt, and to getting richard lewis's yyoga mantra..when you or anyone else watches this episode again and your not rolling with laughter the first drink is on me