Curb Your Enthusiasm

Larry vs. Michael J. Fox

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 11, 2011 on HBO

• The eighth season ends with Larry in a feud with Michael J. Fox. Elsewhere, Larry's choice of birthday gift for his girlfriend's flamboyant seven year-old gets him in hot water with everyone. Lary also shows another of his very strange habits.

4.5

"Larry vs. Michael J. Fox" starts off well, but then self destructs. I had trouble with many things in this episode. Much of them involve Michael J. Fox. I found it hard to believe that Fox would use his Parkinson's Disease as an excuse for every bad thing he does. Seeing everybody's blind allegance to Fox because of his illness was bizzarre as well. What's the the doorman threatening Larry? I don't think that is in his job description. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's cameo was rediculous. He called Fox "A great New Yorker and a great American." Hello! Fox is neither a New Yorker nor an American! How could anybody not know that? Larry's habit of defacing pictures with Hitler mustaches is beyond weird. A disappointing end to a disappointing season.

TVLAND