Curb Your Enthusiasm

Sunday 10:00 PM on HBO Premiered Oct 15, 2000 Between Seasons

Curb Your Enthusiasm Fan Reviews (119)

• Worst show on earth!

0.1
    Curb your Enthusiasm is one of the worst shows I've ever seen on TV!

What I mean is that this show has absolutely no meaning whatsoever , it is NOT funny ... at all , and is very boring.

I used to think that Seinfeld was the worst show in the world until I watched an episode of Curb your Enthusiasm. At least Seinfeld even if it is a show about nothing is actually quiet funny at times and in a wierd way has some meaning.

I can't believe that the same person who created Seinfeld actually created this show.
  • Season 1 Episode 9 Afirmative Action

I thought this was a good show, but am now having my doubts. Any show that makes the viewer furiously frustrated, is obviously misdirected. When I feel this way, its like the show's story has been side railed by some stupid unrealistic, event caused by Larry David the character. For example, this character, who is suppose to be the real Larry David, acts like an old man suffering dementia. In the episode Affirmative Action, Larry for no reason, makes a racist comment to his comedian friend's Dermatologist. Larry and his friend are talking and his friend flags down his black Dermatologist friend who is jogging by. He introduces the doctor to Larry, and Larry instantly attempts an affirmative action joke. He says something like "Your taking a chance on an Affirmative Action?". The joke is not finished because the doctor is offended. What is frustrating is Larry is often offensive in this series. I was thinking, who would say that? Larry's character Larry then looks confused like he doesn't have any idea he could have offended this doctor. Larry then apologizes, but just says it was a joke, its nothing really, and doesn't even try to attempt to tell the man the joke and what he meant. Larry's character comes off as a pampas wealthy jerk who could care less. The character is very selfish, always thinking about himself. In this same episode, he forgets to pick up his wives prescription. Larry dramatically describes his POV of the emotional encounter with the Dermatologist earlier, as reason for forgetting the prescription. He then thinks her prescription is money some how, and tips the host with it, for a good seat. Impossible. When he later realizes and returns to the restaurant, he asks the host for the prescription, never offering money for the prescription. Of course the host was angry. Larry's always acting like the stereo type of a Jewish person. In one episode, he offers to buy his friend a bottle of wine, and is upset when he chooses a 300 dollar bottle. Both the character and the real Larry David are both wealthy celebrities, why is he always so cheap? Is this the real Larry David were seeing? In another episodes Larry talks to people in a way that would get him punched in the face. There is no way his wife, who is good looking, would be with a guy who looks and acts like a helpless geezer. They actually show her frustration with the character, this I don't understand. He frustrates all his friends. Is this show meant to frustrate the viewers? In the episode The Group, Larry runs into his attractive ex while he is with his wife. I totally saw it coming when Larry was self absorbed and forgot to introduce his wife. I said at the screen, "introduce your wife, introduce your wife, introduce your wife, introduce your wife, introduce your wife". He was then clueless she was upset when she left him to talk with her wile she went to wait in the car. Later that night she wanted to have sex, but he told his wife that he masturbated to his ex earlier so he was not in the mood. Who would say this? I think this is the real Larry David. He thinks this humor is funny because this is probably how he treats people in real life. I mean, he is playing himself. I guess this is why it is not so hard for him to come up with story lines, he just takes them from his personal life.
  • Terrible worst show I've ever suffered through watching. Worst acting I have ever seen. It's like he is trying sooooo hard, it's painful.

What is this??? I am seriously confused as to if this is a reality show or a sitcom?? I am however positive it's THE worst thing on TV I have ever seen. The comedy is awkward and as far from natural as can be.
    It seems like this really bad blend of all characters from Seinfield into one bad actor who doesn't know where to use it, if that makes since.
    I just had to log on the internet to see if anyone else had noticed this to be the worst show ever aired on HBO, take it off the air!! Please. There are real comedians out there, I'm sure of it.
  • Curb It

We use to LOVE Curb Your Enthusiasm. We've been avid supporters for years. My husband and I were looking forward to the show. However, we felt offended when he used the N word. His character could have said "The N word" instead of the full word. It wasn't funny. The toilet humor was silly as well. After being off the air for 2 years, I expected more. We did like the "law jokes" and we think the show was pretty funny, generally. He could have did a much better job after this long hiatus. We won't watch anymore. Not funny!
  • This is without a doubt the worst show on television...EVER!!!

This is without a doubt the worst show on television...EVER!!! I don't even understand where some people think it's funny or entertaining. Larry is sooo frickin dry, and a horrible actor. The plot, well what plot? I don't even know how it possibly make it to tv? Is it just me? AND PLEASE stop com pairing it to Seinfeld. No comparison
  • I don't understand how this show made it for five seasons.

This is one of the most unentertaining shows I've ever seen. I really tried to get through the episodes, but I gave up after about three.

Everything Larry David says sounds like something George Castanza on Seinfeld would say, only not funny. He comes across as a curmudgeon, and in no way likeable.

I mean why was he cast as the lead? Absolutely no empathy. Like nails on a chalkboard.
  • Talk about mass appeal. The beginning of the end for CYE began last year when they finished w /David in the Producers. What was that. The show was great because of Jeff's wife and Shelly Berman etal. Now she's the straight person and Berman mumbles. Less

1.9
    Talk about mass appeal. The end of CYE came w/the Producers finale. Watching David sing and act was like watching Elton John play in his own tennis tournament
    The show has become painful to watch.
    Too much David in EVERY scene, not enough of Jeff's wife and the actors who really made the show funny.
  • Painful, contrived, self-absorbed drivel

After resisting this show for a long time (Didn't like Seinfeld), I just watched "Black Swan" and "...Like to Wear Panties" and I just cannot believe how many people think this is the greatest show ever. Every plot line is contrived, the characters are more one dimensional than Seinfeld, and the only reason I didn't give it a 1 is because there are a few good lines (and it does provide insight into the personalities behind Seinfeld).

The Panties episode was amazingly dumb. Every single aspect of the whole pants plot was unbelievable.

So the fire alarm closes the mall for several hours? He's told so by the same cop who appears at his house later? He goes home and leaves his pants there and doesn't go back later that day? He must've put his wallet in the pants he was trying on in the store so he wasn't without it when he did the lemonaid stand bit. He wore the same pants day after day and didn't even take off the tag after he stole them in front of the store employee who let him set off the alarm and walk away with stolen merchandise? What a bizzare chain of events.... all so he can have that officer from another unbelievable plot line demand he give the pants back (...instead of arresting him). It all has the character of a 'shaggy-dog story', where you sit through a long string of contrived events all in the name of a punchline; in this case, Larry dropping his pants to reveal that he's wearing panties.

I love how his manager's wife walks out of the room and five seconds later he and Larry are yelling at each other about the panty thing (I guess sound doesn't travel in his world). This seems to be a constant for the show. Sound dosen't travel when people yell at each other after another person exits the screen.

The Black Swan episode had all the unbelievable events (guy who's holding them back on the golf course has a heart attack right then and there but they don't see it?) lead up to the stone mason (who hangs out at country club vigils of course and wears funny foreshadowing hats) erasing and carving out accusations on a dead relative's tombstone.

I normally don't like to point out plot holes in reviews, and in a show this poorly written, it's almost unfair, but c'mon. He's got enough money he should be able to pay someone who's at least modestly clever to flush out the plot, maybe give the characters a second personality trait.

I swear there is no effort put into the writing because it's just another show about a bunch of shallow rich people and just how Zaaa-aaa-aaany their crazy lives are. I'd imagine most the people who like this show are avid fans of TMZ and honestly think Seinfeld was the very first 'show about nothing'.

Larry David is so beloved that he could read a TV Guide and his fans would be rolling about on their backs laughing hysterically at his genius.
  • LD Jumped the Shark (Or the Curb in his case..)

Just garbage...he is over acting, unrealistic, going in too many directions. I am so dissapointed, and this is coming from a (ex) diehard fan. He acts over the top way too much, almost like his Steinbrenner character from Seinfeld. He has so much money in the bank, so why the need to overwrite the script? This show is NOT Improvised by any means. He has lost his edge, and is now just a whacky sitcom. There are story lines that go in so many directions, there is no subtle laughs. There are small laughs at times, but those are far and few between. Thanks LD for making this season unwatchable!
  • We get to watch Larry David, a bitter man, go about his daily routine, interacting with various people.

I had reviewed this show before, scoring it a 2 after watching the first couple of episodes. Since then, I have watched the rest of the first disc from the first season, and I'll have to say, it's getting a little better.

It seems as though the production value has been increased a bit, and there are a few more laughs in these later episodes than in the first few.

The thing that I like about this show is that the comedy is based on everyday events, but at the same time, I don't feel that those events warrant a whole episode, as the jokes are often carried on a little long.
  • Quite A Rollercoaster

I spent a lot of time whilst watching this show simply waiting, patiently, for the good parts. It seems that a considerable amount of intellectual resources are pooled to reach the gem (which are almost invariably reached however awkwardly), which can be torturous. I watched it all though, as I thought the good parts are worth it.

I think it is important to remember that a disdain for characters is not a criticism of the show's worth. Larry is essentially playing a character he would like to, and acting abilities aside, he seems to be pleased with that. Also, a plot which seems to cover too much, or stray from the story is not a bad plot, but simply a complex one. I feel that Curb manages to avoid going into too much detail in these sub plots but does include them, which is what chaotic events entail.

Overall I don't regret watching the show but I kind of wonder what I could have done instead...
  • BAD TASTE, DISGUSTING Larry, what were you thinking?

5.4
    Larry, is unquestionably a genius. But, he definately has a genius which goes over the edge sometimes, to the side of insulting.

Okay, so if you're moved in any way by art therefore the artist feels vindicated in his craft.

Tonight, his show featured the intentionaly humiliation of a Japanese son of a Kamakazi pilot who survived the war.

The aged, 80, year old dad is in the nursing home and getting along famously with Larry's dad.

When Larry comes into the resturant, sits down with his wife who is discussing the purchase of a piece of sculpture, Larry rudely interupts, cuts off both and then interjects the comment about his dad getting along with the American Japanese young man.

Larry burrowed into the psyche of the concept of a Kamakazi pilot as a survivor and how that he must have had a change of heart while dive bombing his plane unto one of our ships.

Then orders chicken and makes it very clear to the audience and the young man, he is implying his dad is a chicken.

Never mind the kid would have never been born, never mind the kid loves his dad and the family is proud of him, no matter what his past, and never mind the man is now in a nursing home.

Later that night, while playing poker with the guys, a phone call brings the news the young man, totally humiliated, and in keeping with a tradition, attempts suicide and is in the hospital.

They keep playing, the pizza has been ordered and he didn't die, so why have any remorse?
    Laugh it up boys.

Turned the channel, may never visit the show again. What are you thinking, Larry, curb your self.
  • Rich guy acting out of necessity to prove he's not just a good writer producer.

I'm sorry but i just don't see how this is anything but painful. I can appreciate and recognize the humour in the scenes but Larry Davids acting is so obvious and forced that i'm sure if they grabbed one of the guys from behind camera and got him to do Larry's lines it would be much funnier. His delivery is laboured and awkward. You can almost see him looking out of the corner of his eye to get some sort of acknowledgement from the crew to reassure him that he is funny. But i guess since he is paying their wages they would tell him what he wants to hear. Dont get me wrong, as i said it is a well scripted and shot show, its just the main characters ability to act that lets the whole thing down. Maybe ill wait another year and watch the DVDs again to see if i have changed and it becomes funnier.
  • Larry's lost a lot of likability.

Hey, my summary is an alliteration! Anyway, is it just me or is this season painting Larry as a very unsavory character? He was always pretty quirky and often made stupid decisions but was basically good-natured, or affable, as he would say. Most of the situations he got in were because of the absurd behavior of the people around him while he remained the relatively sensible one and you could feel sorry for him when things went horribly wrong.

That seems to have been flipped around this season. I can't picture the Larry of just a season ago going to ridiculous lengths to protect a cell phone while potentially allowing a little girl to drown. The ridiculous factor of the show has been pushed past the point where I can suspend disbelief.

Maybe this is a sign that the show has run its course. Or maybe I just need to shift my perspective and start enjoying the show on a different level. I'm not sure yet, but I'm hoping it'll return to form.
  • Greatness to Badness. What happend?

6.8
    Curb your remote, HAHAHAH! Yah I went there!

The first 4 seasons had genius script techniques, beautiful and funny acting, and whiney Larry David bitching about every little thing that we ponder today out in public.

Now he just bitches about every single thing that crosses his view and we complain as viewers wondering "why the hell is this considered funny, what happened to the old Larry?"

They do not have a new writer or director or producer or actors. So what the hell is the problem?

Maybe Larry had a good run and now its time to throw in the towel. It has been successful for four years, and now, it’s just depressing. I could come on set and write, produce, and direct an episode, for I have as much talent as Larry himself. Actually I don't, that’s a lie, but it’s making my point that anyone could do this show.

The new season has had only two episodes and hopefully it will get better. I won't give it the entire season if it continues to plummet downhill, and fast!
  • An OK show

I know that Larry is not perfect but hey, we all ar`nt which is how I can relate to him in a way. The plots do feel decent but at times it feels like the show writers were straining to complete the plots for the more complex episodes. Still, I think it had a good run.
  • Not bad.

7.2
    There are few men working on television today that rival the wit, the insight, or the genius of Larry David. To compare "Curb Your Enthusiasm" to "Seinfeld" is preposterous. With "Curb Your Enthusiasm", Larry David has created one of the greatest comedic series one have ever seen on American television. Fortunately for us, we got hooked right away from his first year and we sadly miss a new installment, which we thought would be forthcoming in the 2004-2005 season.

Most of the episodes have been directed by Robert Weide, who seems to be attuned to Mr. David's kind of comedy. The episodes directed by the other guest directors are fine as well, but it seems that Mr. Weide gets the best out of all performers in the ones he is at the helm.

The cast is flawless. Larry David is always enjoyable playing himself, something that is no small accomplishment. He is just a natural. Cheryl Hinds plays Larry's wife with a lot of style. Jeff Garlin, as Larry's manager, is good. Many talented performers are seen in different episodes among them, Sisie Essman, Wanda Sykes, Richard Lewis, and Ted Danson.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" has a quality that most other sitcoms don't have and it is the ability to amuse us even in reruns! This happens because of Larry David's tremendous intelligent approach to comedy.
  • Funny, But Overrated

“Curb Your Enthusiasm” is one of those shows that is definitely an acquired taste, not unlike “Arrested Development” or “the Office” (either one). There is no doubt that Larry David is a comic genius, but one must wonder whether his best work is when he’s writing for somebody else (i.e. “Seinfeld”)? “Curb” is a good show, and a funny one at that, but the accolades it has received from fans and critics, far outweighs its actual consistency. Every once in a while (especially in its first two seasons), it had exceptionally brilliant moments, even entire episodes that were painfully hilarious, but those elements seemed to fade quickly as the show settled into a comfortable quagmire of redundancy. I’ve stopped watching in the past season or two. If its on when I’m around and nothing else is on, I’ll watch it, but I no longer remember the plotlines, jokes, gags or irreverent quips that, on occasion, made the show so unique to begin with.
  • Funny, creative, and new

My friend Angela told me about this show and I knew Larry David was funny. But I never expected him to do so well as the lead actor on a tv series. But the reason I like this show is because it is so different from other sitcoms. Here's why

#1: It's on HBO so they can basically get away with a lot of things you cannot get away with on network television. That's what critics like.

#2: There is no script each episode. There is a heavily detailed outline. But the actors improvise all their lines. I don't know how they get each episode complete on time.

#3: They shoot with handheld cameras so it feels more real than most sitcoms do. Larry David has created something brillent and I know fans and critics alike love it and hope the show continues to get new fans. A show about nothing and on HBO.
  • Great dry senese of humor

Larry David shows off his writing talents on this great show. It really feels good to watch and know something is going to happen, but you get excited when it does anyway. I always feel this excitement when watching the show. I predict a lot of the events in the episodes. Either I watch too much Larry David shows or I write like he does.
  • Insanity at it's best.

I started watching this after my brother kept going on about it, since then i loved it.

The show is insane, i just don't know a better way to describe it, every time he gets into major problems, he always has a point, you always understand his reasons, but you never understand why he does the things that he does.

The way the show is made makes things even better, first of all it doesn't really have a real script, it just contains general information about the episode, but the rest is just made up, which makes it all more interesting, also the way it's filmed makes it feel like you are really following him in his daily life, that he truely is such a jerk and all.

As most people know, the character George Constanza was based for a large part on him, take George Constanza and make him twice as insane and you got Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

If you loved Seinfeld and always wished that they would go abit further, then you really should watch this, you will love it.
  • jester, jerk and jerry

Seinfeld, Schmeinfeld. Herein lies the true heart of cantankerous genius. My friends and lovers tell me that they cannot stand this show because they cannot stand Larry. They find him irritating. They find him uncomfortable. He isn't "funny." Poops on all y'all. The way I see it: Larry is the one-eyed king in the land of the Los Angeles blind. He's the only person who ever says what he is *truly* thinking, regardless of how others might react. I think we all could use a hefty does of that attitude. Add it up: brilliant writing, moebius strip plot devices, moments that make you squirm AND laugh... and that hideous jacket-shirt thing he constantly wears. BINGO: Comedy.

Proof that "Curb" is unique: Ted Danson was funny on this show.
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm. My type of humor.

Larry David, co-creator of Seinfeld, has a normal life. He is a semi-retired multimillionaire, and everyday is a challenge, or every episode for us viewers. Of course he was to deal with the usual fans who know him and old friends that he used to work with. This kind of humor is not for everyone. But it's for me all thats all that matters. The humor behind Curb is the irony. People or situations will end up biting Larry in the butt. At first a character or place may seem like a joke, but by the end of the episode you'll be laughing your head off. Unless you're not like me and you're taste in comedy is different, then you can go watch How I Met Your Mother or something. The characters in Curb was hilarious as well. Larry David gives his bland yet charming touch on everything. And don't forget his best friend Jeff and his well evil wife. Of course Larry's wife is the exact opposite Larry. She can see the fault in all of Larry's events. Well they kind of are a bit disturbing at times. Curb Your Enthusiasm is a great comedy/dry-humor show for the people that are like me.
  • The true Successor to Seinfeld!

If there’s one thing that Larry David does best its embarrassing himself in front of millions of viewers. That’s just what this show is all about, its the everyday life of a man who literally everyone hates. But you love to watch him because he gets himself in some of the worst situations possible. Larry David is absolutely sensational in this show, and all the guest appearances are wonderful as well. The humor is very similar to that of Seinfeld. Overall its comedy at its finest!
  • Improv at its best

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a very original show and I find it very impreesive that it manages to stay fresh and comedic despite the fact that the main character is always screwed in every episode, which gives it a great difference from the "and everything's perfect" endings to a lot of regular sitcoms.

While I find the show impressive and hilarious, there are a few moments, because of improvisation, that are boring, and the running gags such as the long stares and "pretty pretty pretty good" are getting old aswell.

Despite a few downsides, Curb Your Enthusiasm is definitely an entertaining watch and should at least be given a chance by everyone.
  • Follows Larry David in his "day to day" life, meeting with celebrities, pitching new tv show ideas and going to dinner parties. Sound fun? Not for Larry and his habit to always provide an awkward moment, this show is without a doubt, brilliant.

Larry David, co-creator of Seinfeld, movie producer, writer and failed stand up comic takes us whevever he goes in what is supposed to be his everyday life. Meeting with celebrites, pitching new tv show ideas and going to exclusive dinner parties. Sounds like you would expect Larry's life to be easy, unfortunately, Mr. David has the unfortunate habit of creating the most awkward moments in history, and his days spiral downward from there.

In a golden example of how everything can go wrong to him, Larry realises that if he gives a waiter 20 dollars he'll be seated faster, and he does so. Only later does he realise that he's accidentaly given the waiter his wife's prescription for her intense dermatitis, so he must go back to retreive it. "Where is the prescription?" Larry asks to be told it is in the garbage can, after sifting through garbage for a half hour, he goes and asks a man who he made a racist joke to for a prescription, he is thrown out of there after meeting an old friend. His wife Cheryl rings the doctor and asks for another, he phones through to the chemist. The chemist is busy, so Larry gives him a twenty to speed things up, and he is thrown out of the chemist, to face his wife and her itching.

This is a prime example of how every seems to go wrong, and a great summary of this TV show. The humour is based around awkward events (ala George in Seinfeld), the music is sensationally suited to the show and the acting (which is greatly improvised) is great. This is on show I can't get enough of.
  • Person 1: What shows do you like? Me: I like Curb Your Enthusiasm. Person 1: Never heard of it - can't be that good. Me: (I immediately leave the conversation)

This Show is genius on so many levels.
    Many will hate it, many more don't really get it, however the large handful who know why it is so genius tend to be Critics, Comedians and intelligent members of the public - all in all, the people who really count. The premise of the show is very hard to describe to someone who has never heard of the show. The show is based around the life of Larry David - writer of the hugely successful mainstream sitcom 'Seinfeld'. However, Larry David plays a twisted version of himself in his life after Seinfeld and its success which involves interactions with friends, acquaintances, restaurants, meetings and regular life for a successful writer who isn't writing any more. What is mor interesting is the fact that the entire show is improvised and each episode is composed of nothing more than a 10-15 page outline for each scene. Everything else is made up by the actor/actresses. It is a sitcom you have to watch a few episodes of to get. The genius comes from the character of this fictional Larry David being played by Larry David. The humour is created because Larry David's fictional self basically expresses views on life and life's rules on etiquette that any normal person wouldn't say aloud. Despite the fact these views are controversial, you do see his point and often agree with him. He is a bit of an idiot but he isn't stupid. He tries to get out of situations he has created himself due to a faux pas said earlier on in the episode via elaborate schemes. An example would be from season 6 in which Larry is given a 50 dollar note which is owed to him from his friend who's mother has recently passed away. The note was kept in his running shoe. Larry, due to a problem in the episode, wishes to apoligise to his wife via buying her flowers, the flower-woman refuses to accept the screwed up and rather smelly 50 dollar bill and so, on the way back home, Larry steals flowers from his friend's Mother's memorial site on the side of the road. Is this wrong? Yes is the answer. However you do agree with him that the 50 dollar note his friend gives him isn't acceptable and taking flowers from a memorial is not as bad as from a grave. The genius comes from the loveable character of Larry David who's opinions we agree with over issues he has with the everyday rules we blindly accept such as when a shop has two queue lines and a person who came into the shop after you can easily get serves before you are just because there are two lines, or when people don't like telling you who else is coming to a dinner party that they have invited you to. That is the great thing about Curb, it is filmed with a slightly shaky, documentary style, improvised and inovative and yet has humour that people from all backgrounds can relate to - our day to day lives. Anyone who says it is awful deserves to thow themselves under a nuclear bomb that explodes in slow motion in order to inflict more pain. You can say you don't get it, that's fair enough, never say it is awful because people who actually know about comedy adore it. Also never put 10/10 because that means it cannot be improved, all shows can. It is Genius.
  • Just discovered this show on TV Guide - Hilarious!

My favorite show by far is The Office and has been for a few years. Nothing's even come come, however I have to say Curb is getting there for me. As you get to know the characters it just gets better and better. I could do without many of the crude, sexual jokes, but other than than I laugh out loud regularly while watching this. I would have given it a 9.5 or 10 if not for the uneccessary sexual stuff. My wife doesn't care for Curb, and doesn't find it funny, but to each their own. I also find the discussion afterwards to be pretty entertaining - again when they don't go too much into potty talk. This show is addictive - I've been DVRing it and watching it 4-5 times/week since I discovered it. Personally I find it much funnier than Seinfeld (especially the early Seinfeld seasons which are now dreadful to watch), and on par with The Office.
  • Ok, now that I have seen 3 seasons, it has improved greatly.

The first season was incredibly painful to sit through. Not really that funny the majority of the time and so uncomfortable to watch I actually got up and left the room half the time and let my husband watch it. But now that we finished the 3rd season where he invests in the restaurant, I cannot wait to finish the next few seasons. I don't think I laughed so hard at a sit com before (30 rock is awesome, but the final for C.Y.E. season 3 was insanely hilarious)

I am starting to see the genius of Larry David's humor. He is definitely unique.
  • This IS comedy!

From the very moment I saw this show I loved it. Not for the fact that I am a massive seinfeld fan but because it stands on it's own as a truly brilliant show. In fact when I first saw this show, I didn't even know who Larry David was or that it had anything to do with Seinfeld, I just loved it for what it was.

Season after season, this show just keeps coming back as funny as always. It's about as perfect as a comedy show could be. Larry is what more people should be. Completely honest and upfront yet with a heart of gold. He just unfortunately never quite seems to get it right. As a rule however there is pretty much one dud episode per season that's just not quite as funny as the rest. So 9 out of ten episodes per year are perfect with one not that funny (the reason for the 9/10 rating).

And although when I was watching season 5, I felt ths show had lost it's touch a little, there season 6 was being just as funny and sometimes funnier than ever before.

This show is still going strong and I believe season 7 will be no exception to the absolutely hilarious show.
< 1 2 3 4