Curb Your Enthusiasm

Sunday 10:00 PM on HBO Premiered Oct 15, 2000 Between Seasons

Curb Your Enthusiasm Fan Reviews (119)

• Quite A Rollercoaster

I spent a lot of time whilst watching this show simply waiting, patiently, for the good parts. It seems that a considerable amount of intellectual resources are pooled to reach the gem (which are almost invariably reached however awkwardly), which can be torturous. I watched it all though, as I thought the good parts are worth it.

I think it is important to remember that a disdain for characters is not a criticism of the show's worth. Larry is essentially playing a character he would like to, and acting abilities aside, he seems to be pleased with that. Also, a plot which seems to cover too much, or stray from the story is not a bad plot, but simply a complex one. I feel that Curb manages to avoid going into too much detail in these sub plots but does include them, which is what chaotic events entail.

Overall I don't regret watching the show but I kind of wonder what I could have done instead...