Curb Your Enthusiasm

Seinfeld

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 22, 2009 on HBO

• The end.

You know what the bad part of Curb Your Enthusiasm is? Larry David is lazy and we only get 10 episodes every 2 years. But as far as content, there are few better.

I will admit that I am in the rare class of people who enjoyed the Seinfeld series finale. Was it the ending I had anticipated? No, but it was different and it truly wrapped things up as opposed to a finish that would leave people guessing what happened.

But as far as Curb is concerned, this was not a great finale. Think of all the past ones: the cursing scene at the restaurant, Larry dying, Larry wearing a sign that says he steals forks...this just does not hold up with them.

The Seinfeld scenes were sort of funny, but were they as good as the reruns you could watch on TBS or your local affiliates? Not a chance.

Jerry, Jason and Michael brought their A games for the season finale, and I was surprised to see veteran Becker actor Saverio Guerra pop up on the show as "Mocha Joe".

Was it still really funny? Sure. Was it the best episode of the season? Nah.