Curb Your Enthusiasm

Seinfeld

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 22, 2009 on HBO

• A perfect ending to an incredible season; an ideal ending to one of the greatest shows on TV, though one can hope for more to come.

I'm not sure what more some of you are looking for. This was, after all, a Curb finale, and not Seinfeld. The way they incorporated the Seinfeld reunion in to this episode as well as the rest of the season was simply genius. I too would like to see the entire final Seinfeld episode, but in its own right. If they would have shown too much Seinfled then this would not have felt enough like an episode of Curb. Larry David's timing and his ability to bring everything together is impeccable. While I'm hoping, nay, praying that Larry eventually decides to write an 8th season, this will have worked as an excellent series finale. If you look at the way that Larry wanted to end the Seinfeld reunion ("What couples get together in the end?") and then see how this was alluded to in the final scene with Cheryl, this is just brilliant writing. Whether David decides to leave the show off this way remains to be seen... hopefully in the end he will "give the fans what they want," and to do this would require at least another season.