Curb Your Enthusiasm

Thor

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 30, 2001 on HBO

• Doesn't appear to be one of the favorites, but personally? I think this episode represents everything that's great about Curb.

From the very beginning, where Larry learns of Jeff leaving Suzie, to Larry's apparent ass fetish, this episode was able to juggle four or five storylines with expertise. Instead of the episode completely focusing on one storyline, Larry David is able to pay a little bit attention to each one.. and I have to say, it really pays off, especially with the final image.

I like the whole Jason Alexander plotline; in a way, it's a bit like the Seinfeld plot where Jerry and George attempt to make a show about their lives.. or at least in a sense. Plus, them going back and forth and progressively getting louder while arguing about the distance between each others offices was awesome.

But I have to say Wanda Sykes stole the show with her little "ass" rant.. going on and on about how Larry was searching for asses and calling me "Assy." Just funny stuff right there.

Seeing as I can't watch Season 7 until I get HBO back, it's these classic episodes that are keeping me sane.