Cyberchase Forums

PBS Kids (ended 0000)

Create your own episode

Numbuh208

[21]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 15

The World Mission: (Tv Movie)

When Fluff finds Hacker is building another statue to cause worse damage to Cyberspace, he vows in. He and Digit jump into the two-seater hyper-rocket Dr.Marbles built. They go to the statue. However, Hacker is in the statue and notices Fluff piloting the rocket.Later, he has a plan. When Fluff has solved the problem, they have another problem! Buzz and Delete are running around the rocket. If they find them, they will notice Fluff and Digit solved the problem! Fluff and Digit will have to try to board the rocket while it is being guarded. Luckily, Buzz and Delete go inside for a snack. Quickly, Fluff and Digit hop aboard the rocket and try to get away, but they have problems starting it. Suddenly, Buzz and Delete come out. And so does Hacker. Fluff tries to pilot the rocket out, but Hacker might get them. As a relief Fluff finally gets the rocket to start, and he pilots it out to Control Central

Later:

Hackers statue is collapsing: With Digit and Fluff inside! Fluff runs to the ledge, and finds the rocket on the ground! He uses the self-locater and the rocket comes up. Digit and Fluff quickly get on the rocket and pilot to Control Central

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

24chevyfan

[22]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    In my episode. I would just have Hacker win something. Like that henchman he keeps trying to build. Just let him have that.

monster_boy1

[23]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 11

Did I already sign, I changed my mind.

Northern Portal (30 mins)

When Inez gets sucked into a northern portal, Matt, and Jackie (along with Digit) Have no choice but to set off on a quest to rescue her. While in the Northern Frontier, Inez meets someone who can build a Norhtern Portal and suddenly learns that it is a trick. Can the kids save their friend.

monster_boy1

[24]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 11

I think there should be an episode called:

Hacker's Me-Mech

Summary: Hacker builds a mechanical muscle machine in the shape of him for only two purposes: 1. To go along with his me-mobile 2. To make it easier for him to shut down Motherboard once and for all. Matt, Jackie, and Inez are then called into Cyberspace and team up with Buzz and Delete to disable Hacker's mech. But there's only one way to do it, by using: diagrams

For Real: A Construction Junction

Bianca is chosen to build a skyscraper in New York City, her boss shows her the diagram of what the building is supposed to look like, but Bianca doesn't pay any attention. So she builds it her way, and the skyscraper falls over. Bianca takes a look at the diagram and rebuilds it to look exactly like the diagram, and her boss invites everyone in the city to see the skyscraper.

Notes

Cybersites: Poddleville, Frogsnorts, Happily Ever Afterville, Sensible Flats

18th appearance of Wicked

Quotes

Jackie: Okay, what do we know! We know that the diagram shows the parts of Hacker's machine.

Inez: Yes, but we don't have a plan yet, Jackie.

Wicked: Oh, I know one, I could use my magic wand to cast a spell on the machine.

Jackie: No, spells is not the answer, Wicked!

Matt: Jacks, I have a plan, remember the NIC.

(Jackie remembers back to On the Line when they threw the NIC in the forever-gone-machine)

Jackie: Yes, but Didge tossed it into the forever gone machine.

Digit: Yeah, so Hacker used something else for his weakness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: Jackie, Matt, Inez, Hacker has created a mechanical muscle machine to make it easier for him to shut down my circuits.

Jackie: Oh, no!

Inez: What should we do, Motherboard?

Motherboard: Hacker has fired his henchmen, your mission is to team up with Buzz and Delete to disable the machine.

Matt: No way!

Inez: We don't have a choice, Matt!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wicked: Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bianca: Oh, no!

Her Boss: What's wrong.

Bianca: The skscraper fell over!

Trivia

Allusions

Edited on 10/04/2008 7:15am

werebunny131

[25]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 5

Control Time

Hacker is going through some of his old stuff when he finds a remote control. Its Digit's from when Hacker made him! (but before he turned all evil) Naturally, this gives Hacker a very evil idea. Meanwhile the cybersquad is leaving R-Fair City after helping Lucky with...something. Something not important, anyway. Suddenly Digit flies up really high for no reason, then crashes back to the ground. The kids are getting worried and so is Didge. They all go back to Motherboard to try to find out whats wrong. Hacker is having lots of evil fun messing with his new toy, and we get some flashbacks of the pre-good Digit time. Will Hacker make Digit do anything horrible? Will the kids find out in time? Will there be any math in it at all?

Heck, I dunno. I haven't seen it yet. I'm thinking timelines.

Numbuh208

[26]Dec 19, 2008

Water Hack! Hacker disconnects the pipes from the clean water and connects it to the sewage.

PS Could next poster take episode place in Penguia?

TWTlol30

[27]May 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    monster_boy1 wrote:

Maybe that will be the new episodes in season 6 and I've got another: The Spell of Reverse.

The Wicked Witch casts a spell on Cyberspace to undo everything the CyberSquad did. and it's up to Inez to stop Wicked by using aiming to catch the ingredients in her vortex.

OOOH! I like this one!! What happened to Matt??? (I don't care for Jackie that much XD)

TWTlol30

[28]May 16, 2009
    monster_boy1 wrote:

Did I already sign, I changed my mind.

Northern Portal (30 mins)

When Inez gets sucked into a northern portal, Matt, and Jackie (along with Digit) Have no choice but to set off on a quest to rescue her. While in the Northern Frontier, Inez meets someone who can build a Norhtern Portal and suddenly learns that it is a trick. Can the kids save their friend.

OOOH!!! I like this one too!!! XD I like the ones where it's mostly about Matt & Inez (JUST Matt and Inez, or Matt OR Inez, either works for me, I'm a Matt x Inez fan, I like it when Matt rescues Inez and when Inez rescues Matt. LOL, fangirls, go figure)

Numbuh208

[29]May 22, 2009

Alarmed By Burglars: 30 Min.

After the shoemaker in Penguia is robbed, Fluff fears he will be robbed too. So he and Matt put in a security system. A state-of the art security system that's hard to use. That's why it is state of the art! But instead of peace and quiet, the system keeps false alarming overnight

TWTlol30

[30]Jun 23, 2009
    Numbuh208 wrote:

Alarmed By Burglars: 30 Min.

After the shoemaker in Penguia is robbed, Fluff fears he will be robbed too. So he and Matt put in a security system. A state-of the art security system that's hard to use. That's why it is state of the art! But instead of peace and quiet, the system keeps false alarming overnight

LOL XD Poor Fluff, Poor Matt

Wait, lemme think........ *5 hours later*

I got it!

(MOVIE) The Amulet

Once Upon a Time (lol not!)

Inez, Jackie and Matt are called into Cyberspace for something even more urgent then they could've imagined! Cyberspace is having a WAR! Everyone in Cyberspace chooses sides (Hacker convinces people with cookies) and Motherboard needs the Cybersquad now more than ever because of her virus. Everyone goes out to fight except for Inez, who is too scared to fight and would much rather cling to Matt, except he's fighting. Motherboard senses Inez's fear and tells doctor marbles to give Inez "The Amulet". Soon after giving her the amulet motherboard powers down and all becomes white for Inez. Everyone suddenly dissappears and Matt suddenly becomes wise and tells Inez that "you can choose to, or not to except it. It's all up to you now Nezzie..." before fading away. Afraid of losing her friends Inez accepts the amulet which guides her and gives her power and courage to defeat Hacker once and for all. (All math skills are used to do different tasks) (Oh yeah, Inez gets a kick but new outfit too!) At the end her strong emotions bring back her friends who have actually become trapped inside the amulet, and at the end the amulet's voice was actually Matt, who managed used some of its power to protect Inez when she was scared. Inez also faints at the end from using too much power and Matt catches her, when she wakes up matt says "Awesome job! Way to go Nezzie! I knew you could do it!" and Inez just smiles....

Cheesy love story!!! XD LOL (Can I help it if I'm a Matt x Inez fan?! Once again fangirls, go figure)

SweepsWeek

[31]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 4

How about this one? It's a crossover with Yu-Gi-Oh! without the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! because I'll have the characters playing the game of Duel Monsters in this story arc idea. It will be split into several episodes and will be titled:

Cyber-Darkness Approaches

Plot: Hacker has once again taken the encryptor chip and in addition, kidnapped Inez! Matt demands that Hacker return Inez immediately (Matt also calls Inez his "girlfriend"), but Hacker says that the Cybersquad must defeat him in a duel to get both the encryptor chip and Inez back. Matt, Jackie, Digit, Slider and Dr. Marbles fly to the Northern Frontier to confront Hacker, where he challenges Matt, Slider and Jackie to a duel, where if they win, the encryptor chip is theirs and Inez will be returned to the Cybersquad, no questions asked. If Hacker wins, he takes control of Cyberspace. Matt will be using a replica of Yusei Fudo's deck, Slider will be using a replica of Jack Atlas's deck and Jackie will be using a replica of Crow Hogan's deck (all from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's). Let's get this duel started!

Duel Notes:

3-on-1 Duel

Matt,Slider and Jackie start with 8000 Life Points while Hacker starts with 24000 Life Points

No player can attack on the first turn

Turn Order: Matt, Slider, Jackie, Hacker

Matt's Turn

Discards 1 monster from his hand to Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron (700 ATK/1400 DEF) in Defense Mode

Since there is a Tuner Monster on the field, Quillbolt Hedgehog (800 ATK/800 DEF)returns to the field in Defense Mode

Actiavtes Double Summon

Summons Speed Warrior (900 ATK/400 DEF) in Attack Mode

Summons Junk Synchron (1300 ATK/500 DEF) In Attack Mode

Tunes Quickdraw Synchron (Level 5) with Quillbolt Hedgehog (Level 2)to Synchro Summon Nitro Warrior (2800 ATK/1800 DEF) in Attack Mode through Quickdraw Synchron's effect

Tunes Junk Synchron (Level 3) with Speed Warrior (Level 2) to Synchro Summon Junk Warrior (2300 ATK/1300 DEF) in Attack Mode

Sets 1 card

Slider's Turn

Since Matt is the only player with monsters on the field, Slider is allowed to Special Summon Vice Dragon (2000 ATK/2400 DEF)from his hand in Attack Mode

Summons Dark Resonator (1300 ATK/300 DEF) in Attack Mode

Since there is a Tuner Monster on the field, Quillbolt Hedgehog returns to the field in Defense Mode

Tunes Vice Dragon (Level 5) with Dark Resonator (Level 3) to Synchro Summon Red Dragon Archfiend (3000 ATK/2000 DEF) in Attack Mode

Activates Chain Summoning

Summons Dark Bug (100 ATK/100 DEF) and Majestic Dragon (100 ATK/100 DEF) in Defense Mode

Tunes Red Dragon Archfiend ( Level 8 ) with Dark Bug (Level 1) and Majestic Dragon (Level 1) to Synchro Summon Majestic Red Dragon (4000 ATK/3000 DEF) in Attack Mode

Sets 1 card

Jackie's Turn

Activates Pot of Greed

Special Summons Blackwing-Breeze the Zephyr (1100 ATK/300 DEF) in Attack Mode

Special Summons Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind (1300 ATK/400 DEF) in Attack Mode

Special Summons Blackwing-Bora the Spear (1700 ATK/800 DEF) in Attack Mode

Summons Blackwing-Shura the Blue Flame (1800 ATK/1200 DEF) in Attack Mode

Tunes Breeze the Zephyr (Level 3)with Shura the Blue Flame (Level 4)to Synchro Summon Blackwing Armor Master (2500 ATK/1500 DEF) in Attack Mode

Sets 2 cards

Hacker's Turn

Summons Ancient Gear Soldier (1300 ATK/1300 DEF) in Attack Mode

Activates Ancient Gear Castle (Ancient Gear Soldier 1300 -> 1600 ATK/ 1300 -> 1600 DEF)

Sets 2 cards

Matt's Turn

Activates Lightwave Tuning to make Quillbolt Hedgehog a Tuner monster (Nitro Warrior 2800 -> 3800 ATK/1800 DEF)

Activates Card of Sanctity, forcing all players to draw until they have 6 cards in their hand

Tunes Quillbolt Hedgehog with Junk Warrior and the Shield Wing (Level 1)in his hand to Synchro Summon Stardust Dragon (2500 ATK/2000 DEF) in Attack Mode

Special Summons Stardust Xiaolong (100 ATK/100 DEF)in Defense Mode through its effect

Summons Majestic Dragon in Defense Mode

Tunes Stardust Dragon with Majestic Dragon and Stardust Xiaolong to Synchro Summon Majestic Star Dragon (3800 ATK/3000 DEF) in Attack Mode

Jackieactivates Delta Crow-Anti Reverse to destroy Hacker's face-down cards

Activates Monster Reborn to Special Summon Majestic Dragon from the Graveyard in Defense Mode

Quillbolt Hedgehog returns to the field in Defense Mode thanks to its effect

Tunes Quillbolt Hedgehog with Majestic Dragon to Synchro Summon Armory Arm (1800 ATK/1200 DEF) in Attack Mode

Equips Armory Arm to Nitro Warrior (Nitro Warrior 3800 -> 4800 ATK/1800 DEF)

Activates Junk Barrage and equips it to Nitro Warrior

Attacks Ancient Gear Soldier with Nitro Warrior

Armory Arm's effect activates (Hacker's LP: 22400)

Junk Barrage's effect activates (Hacker's LP: 21600)

Majestic Star Dragon attacks Hacker directly (Hacker's LP: 17800)

Sets 1 card

Slider's Turn

Activates Nightmare's Steelcage

Sets 2 cards

Jackie's Turn

Sets 1 card

Summons Blackwing-Fane the Steel Chain (500 ATK/800 DEF) in Defense Mode

Hacker's Turn

Activates Double Summon

Summons The Trojan Horse (1600 ATK/1200 DEF) in Attack Mode

Tributes the Trojan Horse to Summon Ancient Gear Golem (3000 ATK/3000 DEF)in Attack Mode

Sets 4 cards

Activates Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Nightmare's Steelcage

Activates Double Attack

Attacks Gale the Whirlwind and Fane the Steel Chain with Ancient Gear Golem

Jackie activates Gale the Whirlwind's effect, halving Gear Golem's ATK and DEF points (Ancient Gear Golem 3000 -> 1500 ATK/ 3000 -> 1500 DEF) (Jackie's LP: 6200)

Quotes:

Matt: Hacker! What have you done with Inez?

Hacker: Relax, you analytical adolescent. She's safe aboard my cybercraft. How long she stays that way is up to you.

Matt: Give back my girlfriend at once, you piece of Cyber-trash!

Hacker: If you want her back in your arms, Romeo, you'll have to bring your friends to the Northern Frontier and defeat me in a duel. Win and you'll be reunited with the love of your life. If you lose, I take control of Cyberspace and all of you will be locked in my dungeon forever!

Matt: I won't lose, Hacker! Inez, we're coming for you!

Jackie: Boy, you really care about Inez, don't ya, Matt?

Matt: Nothing can keep me from her, Jackie. Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low. LET'S ROLL, CYBERSQUAD! I'M COMIN' TO SAVE YOU, INEZ!

Will the Cybersquad defeat Hacker once again, get the encryptor chip and free Inez from Hacker's grubby green hands? More importantly, will Matt ever figure out that Inez has a crush on him? Stay tuned for part 2 of Cyber-Darkness Approaches! Same Cyber-time, Same Cyber-channel!

(About the quotes, you can't blame me for liking the pairing of Matt and Inez, can you?)

Edited on 05/03/2011 4:46pm
    Edited 9 total times.

SweepsWeek

[32]Jan 27, 2011
    • level: 4

Part 2 of Cybe-Darkness Approaches starts.... NOW! Can Matt, Slider and Jackie defeat the Hacker and save Inez? Stay tuned and find out!

Score so far:

Matt: 8000

Slider: 8000

Jackie: 6200

Hacker: 17800

Matt's Turn

Special Summons Starduest Dragon from the Graveyard with Majestic Star Dragon's effect

Activates Double Summon (Nitro Warrior 3800 -> 4800 ATK/1800 DEF)

Summons Copycat (0 ATK/0 DEF) in Attack Mode

Summons Water Spirit (400 ATK/1200 DEF) in Defense Mode

Tunes Water Spirit with Copycat to Synchro Summon Formula Synchron (200 ATK/1500 DEF) in Attack Mode

Attacks Hacker directly with Nitro Warrior, Formula Synchron and Majestic Star Dragon (Hacker's LP: 9000)

Hacker activates Inferno Tempest to remove all monsters in the players' Decks and Graveyards from the game

Jackie activates Solemn Judgement (Jackie's LP: 3100) to negate and destroy Inferno Tempest

Sets 1 card

Slider's Turn

Special Summons Red Dragon Archfiend from the Graveyard with Majestic Red Dragon's effect

Activates Monster Reborn to Special Summon Dark Bug from the Graveyard

Summons Otohime (0 ATK/100 DEF) in Defense Mode

Activates Lightwave Tuning to turn Otohime into a Tuner Monster

Tunes Otohime with Dark Bug to Synchro Summon Formula Synchron in Attack Mode

Sets 2 cards

Jackie's Turn

Sets 2 cards

Summons Blackwing-Mistral the Silver Shield (100 ATK/1800 DEF) in Defense Mode

Hacker's Turn

Activates Meteorain

Tributes Ancient Gear Castle to Special Summon Ancient Gear Golem in Attack Mode

Summons Ancient Gear Engineer (1500 ATK/1500 DEF) in Attack Mode

Attacks Bora the Spear with Ancient Gear Golem (Jackie's LP: 900)

Attacks Slider's Formula Synchron with Ancient Gear Golem

Slider tunes Formula Synchron with Red Dragon Archfiend to Accel Synchro Summon Red Nova Dragon (3500 ATK/2500 DEF) in Attack Mode, cancelling Hacker's attack

Attacks Matt's Formula Synchron with Ancient Gear Engineer

Matt tunes Formula Synchron with Stardust Dragon to Accel Synchro Summon Shooting Star Dragon (3300 ATK/2500 DEF) in Attack Mode, cancelling Hacker's attack again

Sets 2 cards

Matt's Turn

Attacks Ancient Gear Engineer with Nitro Warrior

Hacker Activates Rush Recklessly (Ancient Gear Engineer 1500 -> 2200 ATK/1500 DEF) (Hacker's LP: 7400)

the effects of Armory Arm and Junk Barrage activate (Hacker's LP: 4100)

Hacker activates Spell of Pain and Doppleganger to redirect the damage to Matt and Slider (Matt's LP: 4700) (Slider's LP: 4700)

Nitro Warrior's effect allows him to attack Ancient Gear Golem by switching it to Defense Mode

Hacker actiavtes Time Machine, Special Summoning Ancient Gear Engineer

Hacker activate Mystik Wok, giving him Life Points equal to Ancient Gear Engineer's ATK (Hacker's LP: 6300)

the effects of Armory Arm and Junk Barrage activate again (Hacker's LP: 1800)

the effect of Doppleganger redirects the damage to Slider (Slider's LP: 200)

Matt activates Wish of Final Effort, giving Slider Life Points equal to Ancient Gear Golem's ATK (Slider's LP: 3200)

Sets 2 cards

Slider's Turn

Actiavtes Cost Down

Activates Double Summon

Summons Big Piece Golem (2100 ATK/0 DEF) in Attack Mode

Summons Small Piece Golem (1100 ATK/0 DEF) in Attack Mode

Small Piece Golem's effect allows Slider to Special Summon Medium Piece Golem (1600 ATK/0 DEF) in Attack Mode

Sets 1 card

Jackie's Turn

Summons Blackwing-Bora the Sharp (1300 ATK/900 DEF) in Attack Mode

Sets 2 cards

Hacker's Turn

Summons Ancient Gear Beast (2000 ATK/2000 DEF) in Attack Mode

Attacks Bora the Sharp with Ancient Gear Beast (Jackie's LP: 200)

Equips Ancient Gear Beast with Ancient Gear Tank (Ancient Gear Beast 2000 -> 2600 ATK/2000 DEF)

Sets 2 cards

Matt's Turn

Attacks Ancient Gear Beast with Shooting Star Dragon (Hacker's LP: 1100)

Ancient Gear Tank deals 600 points of damage to Matt (Matt's LP: 4100)

Sets 1 card

Slider's Turn

Sets 1 card

Jackie's Turn

Summons Blackwing-Blizzard the Far North (1300 ATK/0 DEF) in Attack Mode

Special Summons Blackwing-Bora the Spear from his hand in Attack Mode

Tunes Blizzard the Far North with Bora the Spear to Synchro Summon Blackwing Armed Wing (2300 ATK/1600 DEF) in Attack Mode

Sets 1 card

Hacker's Turn

Activates Auto Summon to Special Summon Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon (3000 ATK/2000 DEF) in Attack Mode

Activates Ring of Destruction to destroy Blackwing Armor Master

Activates Ring of Defense to protect his Life Points while Matt, Slider and Jackie take the hit (Matt's LP: 1600) (Slider's LP: 700) (Jackie's LP: 0)

Jackie's out of the duel, leaving Matt and Slider to take down Hacker on their own, but Slider's low on Life Points. Can Matt step up and free Inez? Find out in Part 3. Same Cyber-time, Same Cyber-channel!

Quotes:

Matt: This is for Inez! Shooting Star Dragon, ATTACK NOW! COSMIC STAR BARRAGE!

Hacker: Time to wipe out Analytical Adolescent #3! Activate Ring of Destruction!

Hacker: Well, Earth-brat and Skatebrat, looks like you're the last 2 Cybersquadders standing. When I'm through with you, Motherboard will cease to exist!

Slider: That's where you're wrong, Hacker! The combined power of our dueling decks will dismatle you and save Matt's girlfriend!

Matt: YEAH, and I'm up next! So your turns are numbered! Soon, I'll have my sweet, sweet Inez back by my side! IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU, HACKER!

Edited on 05/03/2011 4:49pm
    Edited 6 total times.

selena_cyrus16

[33]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 6

[QUOTE="Julayla"]

Well, it's official: I have a few more Cyberchase Crossover ideas. These are the ideas:

Confrontation in the Digiworld: While taking care of the Digimon in the Digiworld, the Digidestined discovered that there may be more than one world in the vast of Cyberspace, all while Hacker teams up with the Digimon Emperor and plot to take over the Digital World. Can the Cybersquad and Digidestined stop them in time?

Of Droids & Net Navis: Inez finds a girl Net Navi named Roll, but when Hacker learns of the Net Navis, including one named Bass, he'll stop at nothing to get to them. Only with the help of Slider and Shari Spotter can the Navi known as Megaman and his human, Lan defeat Hacker's new plot.

Grim Adventures of Cyberchase Plot: While going through worlds with Billy & Mandy in order to find the planet of chaos, Grim's scythe gets stolen again, but this time by Hacker. Now Billy, Mandy, and Grim must rely on working with the Cyber Squad in order to stop Hacker from creating universal chaos, that is, if Billy doesn't annoy everyone first. Special Guest: Fred Fredburger. PBS Version G/Cartoon Network Version PG

Codename: Cyberchase Next Door Plot: Father has found the gateway to Cyberspace and teams up with Hacker to take over both worlds. When even the Cybersquad can't handle it, they turn to the Kids Next Door for help and they must find a way to stop them. All while learning the truth about what really happens to some of the special teens and learning about a new Kid/Teen treaty.

When Worlds Collide Plot: Delete discovers a mysterious device which sends himself, Puffy, and the Cybersquad to different dimensions (Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Jake Long, Atomic Betty, Danny Phantom, and Juniper Lee) and they with the help of Megaman and the Digimon must find their way back while uncovering many secrets and hidden romances.

Don't be mad about these ideas, please. They're just ideas. Hey, maybe someday, I'll probably continue my Cyber Puffy fic one day and do one of them next.

I think these ideas are great especially the first one!

Edited on 01/29/2013 3:18pm
    Edited 3 total times.