D. Gray-Man Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2008)

What do you think of the latest chapters of D.Gray-man

knowledgeseeker

[1]Mar 30, 2009
    • level: 21
    Anyway, as most of you know, D.Gray-man came back a few weeks ago. The chapters, especially the last one, have been great, and it makes me look forward to the future. However, I think the art work has a tendency to be a little clunky a few times, but after you look over it again, it will be just fine.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ClamRoutine

[2]Mar 30, 2009
    • level: 19
    Great chapters so far. Comparing to some other series, DGM has a much faster plot, and the latest chapters have proven that. Now to see if they'll talk more about the 14th thing next chapter.

Ayane_Isuzu

[3]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 6
    Lots of crunchy action goodness. That "crow" who showed up in chapter 181 (shades of Miroku!) is a new twist. I wonder how he will relate with Allen, maybe teach him some new techniques? Allen looked a little "surly" on the final page, his face has lost it's "baby fat" and thinned out.

Ayane_Isuzu

[4]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 6
    I am curious as to what everyone thought of the latest "after hiatus" chapter. We find out more about the Noah, such as they can reincarnate after being killed (which is kind of depressing). Supposedly, Third Exorcists don't play well with wielders of Innocence, but Allen meshed nicely with Madarao and the other Third. More was explained about how the Thirds were created, which made them a little more "human", if that makes any sense. Also revealed is what is under the Earl's enormous hat and no, it is NOT gigantic bunny ears! The Noah have a new clothing style, but they are just as ruthless as ever in their attacks upon Exorcists.
    Edited on 09/12/2009 8:28pm

HihioListern

[5]Oct 7, 2010
    • level: 2

I've read up to... eh, volume 17 of the manga but I don't read it anymore, but the only thing that sucks now is that I actually wanna read the part that shows Kanda's memories with Alma. Just that part and nothing else... well, maybe more, but I'll probably read it online and watch the anime or something later, got heaps more other anime to watch first.