We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Da Vinci's Demons Community
Starz (ended 2015)

Starz has renewed Da Vinci's Demons for a third season, albeit with a new showrunner.

John Shiban, a former staff writer on The X-Files, will join the show as an executive producer and showrunner, replacing series creator David S. Goyer. Goyer will continue to serve as an executive producer, according to Starz.

"We're excited to continue Leonardo da Vinci's adventures with a third season of Da Vinci's Demons with John Shiban joining the ranks," Starz Managing Director Carmi Zlotnik said in a statement. "David S. Goyer's vision of da Vinci's journey continues to entertain fans, taking them deeper into the world of Da Vinci's Demons, where there is still much more story to tell."

Added Goyer: "I've been a fan of John's work for some time and I'm excited to add his voice to the mix."

The historical fantasy show follows Leonardo da Vinci (Tom Riley) during his turbulent youth in Florence during the Renaissance.

Are you looking forward to more of Da Vinci's Demons? What've you thought of Season 2 so far?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/26/2015

Season 3 : Episode 10

21 Comments
Comments (21)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Nice show guys. Greetings from Greece.
Flag
OMG CANT wait :SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Flag
That's awesome!
Flag
i still have one more episode to watch in S02
I'm in love with everything that have a link with this magnificent artist,,
Flag
Hurray! I love DVD and would have been seriously unhappy if they hadn't renewed it. I wish the seasons were longer! I don't know how I'll last until the next season starts.
Flag
I love this show!
Flag
Great news! The second season has had such an epic feel so far!
Flag
That's great news. I think that's the first S3 renewal by Starz since Spartacus?
Flag
YAY!!!! I am very happy
Flag
Best renewal news yet! In my opinion Da Vinci's Demons is one of the most underrated shows on right now, but then again that probably has a lot to do with it airing on Starz. It would be nice to see Starz do another deal with a streaming service at some point in order to give their shows some more exposure. Maybe the HBO-Amazon deal will motivate them to license their content to Netflix again.
Flag
Great show that deserves week to week coverage. Something so fun and different than everything else on tv needs more exposure than it is currently getting.
Flag
It think it all in all has been great i haven't seen the 7th episode in season 2 yet, but else i am up to date, and i am ready for a 3rd season.
Flag
Frankly, the series has turned out better than I expected. Let's see what Shiban does bring to the mix.
Flag
Yippie!!!!
Flag
It's interesting that you skipped over anything John Shiban has done in almost a decade and a half (including Hell on Wheels, another cable show) and only mentioned The X-Files.
Flag
Including the amazing Breaking Bad.
Flag
deserve it
Flag
*woot*
Flag
Still waiting for Ezio.
Flag
Thanks for making me loudly and unexpectedly snort-laugh in the middle of work lol!
Flag
Love this show. Looking forward to what season 3 brings.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members