A Da Vinci's Demons Community
Saturday 9:00 PM on Starz
staff
it's on
Aug 14, 2014
With Outlander and The Knick, Cinemax and Starz Are Poised to Compete With HBO and Showtime
With their newest original series, Starz and Cinemax are poised to make the premium cable competition even tougher.
staff
hey leonardo
May 06, 2014
Starz Renews Da Vinci's Demons for Season 3, With a New Showrunner
John Shiban, a former staff writer on The X-Files, will join the show as executive producer and showrunner, replacing series creator David S. Goyer.
staff
demand and ye shall receive
May 02, 2014
Da Vinci's Demons Exclusive Clip: Respect Means Letting Other People Brush Your Hair (VIDEO)
Watch Clarice teach her daughter a brief lesson on how to get people to follow your word.
staff
new world or bust
Apr 17, 2014
Da Vinci's Demons Exclusive: Meet Ima, the Inca High Priestess
The show will finally arrive in the New World this week, which means a couple new characters are about to make an entrance.
staff
neW beginnings
Feb 13, 2014
TV's Best and Worst New Credit Sequences, Part 2: Drama
Which ones fare best among Hannibal, Sleepy Hollow, Masters of Sex, and more?
staff
is nothing sacred?
Jan 11, 2014
News Briefs: ABC Is Destroying Childhoods and Developing a National Lampoon's Vacation Comedy Series
Plus: A new trailer for Season 2 of Da Vinci's Demons, Melissa McCarthy will host SNL again, and The Walking Dead's David Morrissey has a new job.
staff
ahoy!
Jan 10, 2014
Black Sails: Watch the New Extended Trailer for Starz's Michael Bay Pirate Series (VIDEO)
The pay cable network's new adventure drama premieres Saturday, January 25.
staff
Will you stick around for season 2?
Jun 08, 2013
Da Vinci's Demons Season 1 Finale Review: Florentine Psycho
"The Lovers" was a fast-paced and exciting finale that renewed my interest in the show and has me excited for Season 2.
staff
Lucrezia is the worst
Jun 01, 2013
Da Vinci's Demons "The Hierophant" Review: Best Laid Plans...
"The Hierophant" had everything a penultimate episode needs in order to be a success, resolving a few—but not all—of the mysteries that have plagued Da Vinci's Demons' characters since the beginning of the season.
staff
Watch your back, lucrezia!
May 18, 2013
Da Vinci's Demons "The Devil" Review: Leonardo Da Vinci, Vampire Hunter
I've found that my favorite flavor of Da Vinci's Demons is when it's completely batshit and readily embraces its weirdness, blatantly refusing to take itself too seriously.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 10 Season 2
The Sins of Daedalus
Aired
Episode 9 Season 2
The Enemies of Man
Aired
Episode 8 Season 2
The Fall From Heaven
Aired
Episode 7 Season 2
The Vault of Heaven
Aired
Episode 6 Season 2
The Rope of the Dead
Aired
Leonardo da Vinci
Lucrezia Donati
Count Girolamo Riario
Lorenzo de' Medici
Clarice Orsini

A historical fantasy that tells the story of the great genius in his youth. Join a twenty-five-year-old Leonardo as he takes on Renaissance Florence, with a life full of art, invention, sword fights, love and excitement.

• 5:30 pm
    Thursday Night Football
    CBS