Daa! Daa! Daa!

(ended 2002)

Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Reviews (3)

7.4
  • I love this show. Ruu is soo cute and Miyu and Kanata looks so good together.

I started watching this show when I was in grade 4. At first, I really didn't like it because I always look for "romance" in anime shows (and books). But, when I saw a little bit romance starting in the show, I got addicted to it so much. When ever I get the chance to watch it, I go for it. If I ever miss an episode, I just go to yuotube (unfortunately youtube doesn't have all the episodes I miss) The show is also funny, especially when Chris gets jealous of girls getting close to Kanata. *laughing* Until now, (I'm already in grade 8) I still watch it. I really love this anime show. And you will too! I recommend you watch it. Although some of the episodes aren't that good.
  • A story about a girl, a boy, a baby from another planet, and a half dog/cat babysitter. All of those create this anime.

I watched this anime, but never got to finish it. WHERE's THE ENDING??? Anyways, this anime is too underappreciated. It should have a little more popularity, but not much advertising has been going around. The characters are nice and their personalities are all different. From the start almost everyone knows who the main couple is going to be lik all animes. Some of the voices are a little annoying, but thats what true fanship is about. Sticking around even if their is something you can't stand. Otherwise this is a great anime about two kids learning what their parents went through. Secrets are unfolded as you keep watching. Only a few of the episodes are fillers, but overall it's still good. This anime is an OKAY YES to me.
  • To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right.

To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right. There was potential to say the least but this potential was poorly exploited leaving a show that is half decent. Nonetheless, you really have to see Daa! Daa! Daa! to get what I'm talking about.