We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Dads Forums

ABC (ended 1987)

OMG this is disgusting!

dude6363

[1]Jul 5, 2006
    • level: 60
    No one is tracking this show! No one has ever reviewed it! It has a 3.7 on the score. Like five people have scored ratings it! This is pathetic! If I could I would become editor of this shoe just cause I feel sorry for it.  But there isn't nearly enough to contribute a'la quotes or notes or anythign because you can't see it anywhere. Still! Does this show have ANY fanbase whatsoever? I mean like 3 dudes in Kansas who thought it was alright? I liked it. I got a vhs of it in the mail of an episode of a survery of the show about a year ago. It was pretty funny. But, I hadn't discovered tv.com when I got it. If I did lemme tell you I would have entered every quote from the whole damm show!!! This is pathetic! No one will probulay read this!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JillHiestand

[2]Dec 21, 2010
    • level: 1

i have tried to find this show forever and finally was able to on some random site about tv dads. but you are right there is not any coverage anywhere on this show, not even on youtube! would you consider putting up some stuff from your vhs tape? please, thanks.

thundercat2000

[3]Sep 18, 2013
    • level: 17

Just seeing the trailer and commercials made me avoid this piece of crap.