TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Daily Planet Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on Discovery ChannelIn Season

Met the Hosts

CSIfan22

[1]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 25
    Jay and Natasha were at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre (JCCC) near the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto. My sister got invited because the JCCC hosted the Japanese film festival at the independent theatre that my sister manages. I joined the mailing list when I went to the reception and presentation. It is really easy to be invited to events at the JCCC (if you are interested in Japanese culture.) The event was at the end of June. They did the presentation as a follow-up to their Japan Week (which happened to be the week after I returned from a school trip to Japan, which I was extremely lucky to go on) The Japanese consulate provided most of the funding for Japan Week, which his why they did the presentation. I got to meet and talk to Jay and Natasha about my experiences in Japan to see if I had any similar experiences as them. It was so awesome. They are so nice and Natasha is much prettier in person.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CSIfan22

[2]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 25
    Can you tell i have been waiting since June for this guide to come out so i could post that post that?

dr_fiero

[3]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    CSIfan22 wrote:
    They are so nice and Natasha is much prettier in person.

Is she as TALL in person as she looks, or is Jay just really short!

I swear she looks like she's about 6'2"!