Daisy of Love Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

calls fair in love in war spoilers

mikey7199

[1]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 6

so disscus

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheDiamondDog

[2]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 61

Well, I'm glad Fox is gone. Man, he just kept lying to convince Daisy he should stay.

And I'm glad Daisy is finally changing her apparent old ways.

Next week, it doesn't seem that good for Sinister. Too bad. He's my fav.

And I have a feeling 12 Pack will make it to at least the final 3.

Edited on 06/18/2009 2:51pm

IamHappyPlease

[3]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    I'm glad Fox is gone. I never really liked him and he turned out to be another Brooklyn. I do think next week Sinister or Chi Chi leave. I'm glad Daisy isn't naive anymore and taking a stand. I predict Flex to win.

TheDiamondDog

[4]Jun 18, 2009

IamHappyPlease wrote:
    I predict Flex to win.

I was thinking him or 12 Pack.

ChibiMaddiChan

[5]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    Meh, I think I'll just come back for the finale of this show. Not really worth watching much more after this point; hands down, the worst 'Of Love' show yet. Just about every guy has been eliminated for not being there for the right reason or some major infraction that Daisy can't get around. (Drinks too much, too violent.) Except London. Who it's OBVIOUS she still very much likes. I mean honestly, if Fox had been able to pull that lie together better, she would have kept him, hands down. I love how they tried to make it seem like she was changing her 'old' ways when really, it was only because Fox couldn't lie properly. (Like with that one guy, how she made it seem like she eliminated him for him being too violent when he elected to leave on his own. The professional fighter, forgot his name...) It's so obvious at this point that whomever she picks, it won't last. Maybe not even past the reunion. Heck, I'm surprised London hasn't come back at this point of the show, considering how much they've elluded to it and her still liking him. At the very least I'll give Megan a cookie for her show premise: she's honest about her motives, to a fault, and doesn't even pretend it's about love or that she'll even stick with the guy by the end of it all. (Gold diggers are just funny that way...)

TheDiamondDog

[6]Jun 21, 2009

These guys do make me laugh a bit. Some have self-esteem issues, and there are some that think they are WAY better than they are. Then, they get jealous easily. And drown their sorrows in alcohol. Really, each episode is pretty much the same. But I have nothing else to watch on Sunday, so why not.

Though I do like one thing about Daisy - she has some pretty great tattoos. I love the Jack Skellington one. Though the sleeve might look cool now, but in 20 years when Daisy is in her late 40s, it won't be as great.

I do wonder who will be making an appearance next week.

Edited on 06/21/2009 12:31pm