Daisy of Love Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

finale

mikey7199

[1]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 6
    in my reveiw i said i dont know who wins but i really really want to know who wins at the end i was a little not concentratted so alot of stuff is spellled wrong . i want 12 pack or flex to win i hope the couple whowever wins daisy and them last caus no show has had that happen okay this is to disscuss the finale um well i think they could have had someone funnier to get a show and thaught it would be bad but its kinda funny they could have had someone funnier and now my score is 10 so it is okay
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChibiMaddiChan

[2]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    The only thing I've learned after watching this show is that Ricky is by far, one of the most hilarious 'helpers' on these 'of Love' shows. This had to be the dumbest of all of them. I've never quite seen a girl that just...threw away so many good guys only to end up with a guy that probably won't last for a year. (And that's if you actually believe this show in the first place.) I haven't seen this much of a waist of time since FoL3 (considering he ended up dumping Thing 2 at the reunion and ended up with the baby momma, making the entire show pointless) and Daisy is just...wow. Just...wow.

TheDiamondDog

[3]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 61

I wasn't surprised she picked London.

I'm just dying to see the reunion special.

justinwestnet

[4]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 17
    ^^^when is the reunion? That Megan wants a millionare crap is on next week in this time. there better be a reunion.

TheDiamondDog

[5]Jul 28, 2009
    • level: 61
    I have no idea if there is a reunion. There was no clip, and some of the last is filming ILM3.

i_hated_hoenn

[6]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 5
    just so you guys know vh1 announced there will not be a reunion for daisy of love or charm school

IamHappyPlease

[7]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 7
    Surprising ending. Yeah, there also couldn't of have been a reunion if fear of fights; Cage probably would wanna fight Flex.

ChibiMaddiChan

[8]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    Probably for the best anyway. Because I could imagine a lot of the guys having a few not so nice words for Daisy either (Kinda like Buddha and Punk polietly told NY about herself at the reunion.) though I couldn't blame them: I'm not surprised she picked London but honestly, I think the show should have ended as soon as he came back. It was so obvious she was so into him and it sucked for the other guys. They completely wasted their time.

Irris

[9]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    I knew she was gonna pick London so I'm sure it was all pre-arranged to bring him back on the show so that she could pick him as the winner.