Daisy of Love

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 17, 2009 on VH1

• London is a total idiot. I have no clue why daisy even lets him stay around? I mean seriously, she makes the wrong decisions with men. London said he wanted to go like three times, and Daisy begged him to say. Then he leaves her at elimination.

London is a total idiot. I have no clue why daisy even lets him stay around? I mean seriously, she makes the wrong decisions with men. London said he wanted to go like three times, and Daisy begged him to say. Then he leaves her at elimination. Its Daisy of Love, not London of Love. But still, I feel no sympathy for the girl, cuz when she was on rock of love, she was still living with her ex boyfriend. And then she yells at Brooklin for the same thing? Omg. Wow. Im glad that London finally left though cuz I was sick of looking at his mohawk. Oh, and the makeovers to those guys, haha awful. Especially Big Rigs. Whoahhh. Idk what he even looked like. This show is a bunch of bull crap. None of these guys are here for Daisy they are just TV whores.