Dallas Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on TNTBetween Seasons

1.09 "Family Business" Episode Discussion

Who is your favorite female character?

Daniel777C

[1]Aug 1, 2012
    • level: 31

John Ross is forced to choose between family and business, while a medical scare impacts the Ewings. Rebecca and Sue Ellen are both in danger of falling for dangerous and powerful men.

Guest stars include Faran Tahir as Frank Ashkani, Kevin Page as Bum, Glenn Morshower as Lou, Marlene Forte as Carmen Ramos and Mitch Pileggi as Harris Ryland.

"Family Business" was written by Bruce Rasmussen and directed by Michael M. Robin.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

no1thinker

[2]Aug 1, 2012
    • level: 19

I only watched the last 10 min or so. Had a headache & there was a thunderstorm. What I saw...Wow!! Will have to watch it tomorrow. What a cliffhanger at the end! That's all I saw. Cry

no1thinker

[3]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 19

I loved the episode. I was very proud of John Ross, by the end. Only he could stand up to JR. Sue Ellen was great too. She does, however find herself in an interesting situation, though. Ewing Energies, will it sink or become successful? Will John Ross & Christopher actually get along? What a cliffhanger too! Who got shot? I'm hoping, Tommy.

matsee

[4]Jul 5, 2013
    • level: 12
    In this episode it was Elena's turn to call J.R. "a son of a b…" and she actually called Miss Ellie a b… to John Ross her grandson.

There really was no justification for Elena to call John Ross' grandmother a b….