Dallas

CBS (ended 1991)

radrobd

Dallas Fan Reviews (27)

• This was and is one of the best shows on tv! My Hubby and I r enjoying the reruns so much . We hate that they changed the times and frequency shown. We want 2 hrs. daily back and 7 days a week! PLEASE!

I remember when my Mom and friends rushed home after church to watch Dallas and She was the Preachers wife .... lol. Now my generation is enjoying it again and more this time then we did originally. Imagine that ... lol.. but now we have lived enough life to enjoy it properly. We DVR it so we won't miss an episode.. just incase we r asleep at 3am. The characters the story the messes some of them get into... the relationships... we love it all. Someday we hope to own it all on dvd so we can watch it anytime we want to. Many times we can relate a family member with a character or situation... it is amazing and we always have a laugh or 2 when watching JR get in and out of trouble. They need to make a new movie or 6 hr mini-series with Dallas and Dynasty! Just dreaming I guess... lol.