Damages Forums

DirecTV (ended 2012)

Episode Discussion: Trust Me 2x13 (Apr 1)

giggs92

[21]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 4
    Just watched the finale here in Canada. What a great ending; had to watch it twice. This is one of my 3 favourite American shows the others being Life and House. All intelligent and well written and acted. I don't know how people watch all the reality garbage when there are good dramas around.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

selowitch

[22]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    Isn't this the second time when Patty has fired (or pretended to fire) Tom, which leads me to ask: 1) why did Tom put up with it a second time and/or agree to come back a second time; 2) did Patty really believe that Ellen, the Feds, or the UNR baddies would be fooled again? What waa their game this time around?

FCBarca

[23]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 15
    It's getting to be a bit of a cliche to fire Tom, eh?...First season, it was staged...We learn very quickly...Second season, the firing seemed clear that it was not planned...But in the larger picture, this feeds into the backstory for Patty and being a control freak (As well as shunning all the men in her life - let's face it, she has some man issue).

BrockAlexander

[24]May 4, 2009
    • level: 7
    I guess my observations are that, Ellen is in US Marshall's protection until the case is resolved. Not sure whats happening with Wes, whether he will be back or not but they left that open to negotiations i guess ( Olyphant is now a big star in his own right). So if the moneys there then he will be back. I saw most of it coming with the exception of the US Marshall's. I knew she was at least stabbed or shot in the lift cause she said we didn't have much time. I guess season 3 will be about 'forgiveness' Do you think she will forgive her for trying to have her killed. I guess we will see and what will happen to Forbisher now that hes gone Eco!!!! Will his Oasis come tumbling down and they go and get him for Ellen's fiances death. Other than that. great show and watched all in a marathon cause the whole fast fwd, rewind, 1 week two weeks might bring you back next week but infuriates the hell out of me. So in a sitting over a weekend it was awesome.

avi01

[25]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 26
    Brilliant. Absolutely satisfying way to end the season. I felt the season 1 finale was rushed and could have been better but here they didn`t make the same mistake and the additional minutes helped to that. Great stuff.