Damages Forums

DirecTV (ended 2012)

Episode Discussion: Uh Oh, Out Come the Skeletons 2x10 (Mar 11)

TesserT

[1]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 76
    Discuss this week's episode Uh Oh, Out Come the Skeletons here.

from FX: As Patty increases the pressure in her case against UNR, the opposition finally starts to show its cracks. And while Wes and Ellen's relationship heads in a new direction, the FBI investigation into Patty takes a shocking turn.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

trickster381

[2]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    Oh god! It's been 5 minutes and i'm already going Oh my god! That was unexpected yet not to surprising if that makes any sense?

TesserT

[3]Mar 13, 2009
    What an intense ep! Lots of things happening & I can't believe there are only 3 more eps left to go. After the FBI guy got killed - I was begining to think 'Is every one a crook?" I know Ellen told the FBI guys up front she was only helping them so she could bring Patty down but there are some really siniser characters out there hooked up with the FBI - what a convoluted story {claps}. Patty doesn't bring out the best in anyone. The shot, then Patty comes out of the room with blood on her hands - wow what an ending! Looking forward to next week.

mumbo83

[4]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 6
    So we still don't know who was shoot... Was it really Patty or does she just have someone's else blood on her's hands? I think it is somebody else who was shoot by Ellen. That thing with FBI agent being crocked was little too much. But it was some kind of obvious, because of this non stop "girl calling" in the show. It had to be something. But I don't like it because I think Damages now has too many twists. Everything in a show has a twist, everyone is bad and nobody or nothing is what it seems. Like that thing they did with Michael girlfriend. First this "punk" girl and then some older lady.
    Edited on 03/13/2009 5:36pm

FCBarca

[5]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 15

Yet another phenomenal episode...Although, I have to say, I saw two things coming a mile away...The first FBI dude talking to someone other than his ex - that seemed pretty clear...And Mario getting knocked off...A bit obvious, I must say...But some otherwise great twists and turns that are CONSTANTLY making you wonder....WHAT???

Pretty riveting stuff, I must say

jmcrothers

[6]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 4
    This is just such an awesome show and this episode was brilliant. I loved the stunt Michael pulls with the older grilfriend... although I am afraid that Ellen is becoming to Patty-esque if what we are meant to think re her shooting Patty has any truth to it.

TesserT

[7]Mar 16, 2009
    Another thing I like about the Damages eps are the titles. They have really nothing to do with the ep just a one liner uttered sometime during the ep. Very clever.

RAYcluse

[8]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 10

Honestly, this show just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe Ellen would spill her guts like that. She definently can't be like Patty if she starts blabbing about he revenge plot. But it seems no one even cared she was taking down one of the most famous and powerful civil litigators in the world. Well I'm not sure if Wes actually cared or not but Rick just wants her dead for sure. And I'm still not convinced she shot Patty. Why would the editors go through all this trouble to hide it when it's just going to be Patty anyway? It wouldn't be the shocking twists I expect from this show. Oh, and "I'll rip your face off" is probably the best line I've ever heard. I wish they titled the episode that instead, hahaha.

I feel like this show got into everything a little late. It feels like Patty just got the case and all of a sudden Claire is catching on to the whole energy scheme under her nose. And one more thing: Who the hell was watching Dan and Claire doing it? And why? There's way too much spying this year. But I love it anyway.