Damages Forums

DirecTV (ended 2012)

Let the Season 4 speculation begin!

martymcflyjb

[1]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 10

So what now? That would have been a great series finale, but we press on. With only Ellen and Patty left (and possibly Frobisher popping up), who will be the new characters? What kind of case should next season revolve around? I can't wait for more Damages!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

filmstu2005

[2]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 7

ys! im stoked that it got renewed, just heard the news. Sad tho, that it'll only play on DirectTV, cause lets be honest, more people watch FX than DirectTV. This means an even smaller viewing audience...

Anyway, ill be an avid viewer this coming season and i really cant wait to see what sinister stories they'll be diving into this season, and i really hope we see more of the relationship b/w Ellen and Patty. Other than that, there's really not much to speculate. I'm sure they havent even started on the first script. The only thing we can do is sit and wait patiently for the show to return next year.

SO exicted!

JoeWashington8

[3]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 9

All I speculate is thatI can see Patty taking a bit of a break from work after an emotional year of going through her divorce, finding out that she's going to be a grandmother, being on the verge of a breakdown with her flashbacks of the events leading up to her miscarriage, losing Tom, and getting hit by a car driven by her son who tried to kill her. I can see Patty for a moment thinking about quitting law altogether since she didn't answer Ellen's question about her legal career being worth it. But Patty being Patty, it won't be long before she rejoins the legal fight because whether she likes it or not, she's a lawyer and she's damn good at it.

JoeWashington8

[4]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 9

And I have a feeling that over the course of Season 4 and 5, Patty will descend and her life will further unravel as it's been slowly happening for the past three seasons while Ellen asecend and become Patty's successor. Maybe she takes over Patty's practice. Maybe she forms a practice of her own. In the end, the student will surpass the master.