We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Damages Forums

DirecTV (ended 2012)

Season 2 Spoilers.

RAYcluse

[1]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 10

Someone in the FX community posted a link to what may happen in season two. I have to say it was quite revealing, and now I can't wait for January. Whoever posted it there, I owe a major thanks too.

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2008/07/damages-season.html

Edited on 07/03/2008 9:24am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FCBarca

[2]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 15

I have to say, surprised and disappointed simultaneously about one of those spoilers in particular.

RAYcluse

[3]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    FCBarca wrote:

I have to say, surprised and disappointed simultaneously about one of those spoilers in particular.

I could sound like a moron for asking but...what thing was that?

TesserT

[4]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 85

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/07/did-ted-dansons.html

Jul 15th from Hal Boedeck/Orlando Sentinel Excerpt:

I asked for a medical update Tuesday morning at the summer tour of the Television Critics Association. FX honcho John Landgraf said the character had survived.

The "Damages" creators later said that isn't necessarily so and that Frobisher might appear in flashbacks.

So what's going on? Viewers will learn the truth from the opening frame, creator Todd A. Kessler told me later.

"It will be immediately apparent," he said. "There's a surprise. It's ruining it if we actually expose it, because right off the bat, we're in something."

more spoilers at the link

TesserT

[5]Dec 8, 2008
    E!Online: Latest from Kristin

The first minute of the premiere will send shivers down your spine. Ellen holds someone at gunpoint, wanting some answers, but who is at the other end of the barrel? Whoever it is will be dead by the end of the episode, but in true Damages $tyle the season will be set 6 months in the past, when Ellen is in therapy, Patty is having nightmares & Arthur Frobisher is still alive! Plus, Timothy Olyphant sets the stage for the future gun-toting Ellen.

TesserT

[6]Jan 17, 2009
    Episode 2.05 - I Agree, It Wasn't Funny airs Feb 4

Patty begins to suspect Ellen's motives for returning to the firm. Patty is also on a mission to stop a corporate merger that she believes is tied to Christine Purcell's murder.

TesserT

[7]Feb 26, 2009
    EW/Ask Ausiello:

The Patty-Ellen conflict will be "dealt with and exposed" by the end of the season, reveals exec producer Todd Kessler. And if you're worried that FX might try and take back the early third-season pickup on account of the show's relatively soft ratings this season, don't be. "No one is saying we need to look at the numbers before we move forward with a third season. [FX president] John Landgraf has said he hopes the show will be on for many more seasons. People can change their minds, [but] Glenn Close is contracted for six seasons. We hope we can do at least six seasons."

TesserT

[8]Mar 16, 2009
    Episode 2.11 - London. Of Course. - Promo (airs Mar 18 )

TesserT

[9]Mar 19, 2009
    Episode 2.12 - Look what he dug up this time. (airs Mar 25)

Ellen convinces the FBI to radically change their approach in the investigation. Meanwhile, Daniel Purcell re-enters Patty's life and becomes critical to her case against UNR.